Fandom Merch!(Chapter Six)

Helloooo! So,,I have a question. Should I start a MyStreet One Shots book? I'll probably do one when this book gets more views but I wanted your guys opinions.💓 Again, thanks a lot for 100 views, and now I'm almost to 200! Remember, if you like the story please vote! Thank chu alllll🍃🌊🌺 Now, on with the chapteeerrrr!!⭐️🌙🍀🍂
(I didn't check over this so I am sorry if there are mistakes)

Zane's POV

We arrived at the mall where Hot Topic is. Aphmau was looking at all the shops, her mouth opened. I don't know why she was so surprised with how it was, she's probably been here before. I couldn't help but ask why she was so happy.
"Aphmau, haven't you been here before?" I asked her.
"I have! It's just changed a lot since I came in High School!" She responded. "Look, they have a Marco's Nachos! (if any of you watch star vs the forces of evil just know I named Marco's Nachos after Marco *wink wonk*)They have the BEST NACHOS IVE EVER HAD IN MEH LYFE ZANE!" She's gone insane.
"I've never gone there...I usually just stick to the pizza place." I told her. She looked around the mall frantically.
"THERES A PIZZA PLACE HERE!?" She asked. I nodded. Aphmau squealed. "THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!!'
"Aphmau, were not just here for he food." I reminded her. Aphmau smiled even more.
"FANDOM MERCH! LETS GO ZANE!" Aphmau said. She grabbed my hand and ran to Hot Topic.

Aphmau's POV

I ran with Zane to Hot Topic, although we got told to slow down a few times. This wasn't school! I didn't need to slow down.
Anyways, we were there! FANDOM MERCH!!! I looked all around the store. My jaw dropped.
"This is my new favorite store." I tell Zane, and he laughs. 3rd time.
"Well, welcome to Hot Topic, you can choose-"I didn't let him finish his sentence. I was already running around the store looking at everything. I grabbed a Sailor Moon vinyl figure that came with Luna, a Garnet vinyl figure, (🎶WE ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS🎶) 4 shirts, and then got a fnaf key chain.(I don't even know if they have those there XD) Zane was at the checkout with his merch. It looked like he had a ton of Harry Potter stuff. I didn't know he liked that. (IM MAKING ZANE LIKE HARRY POTTER OKAY😂)
"Did you get everything you wanted?" He asked me. I nodded and smiled. I put my stuff on the counter. The cashier working there, his nametag said Conner, scanned all of the merch and put them in bags.
Conner had light brown hair and dark green eyes. He was wearing a black shirt with light jeans.
"Zane never told me he had a friend." Conner the Cashier said and smirked at Zane. Zane looked a little red.
"Really? Well then, I'm Aphmau." I told Conner.
"Nice to meet you Aphmau. Im Conner. May I ask how long you and Zane have been friends?" Conner asked. I thought about that for a minute, counting up the day. It felt like Ive been friends with him longer.
"Well, I met him in high school, but I only became friends with him a few days ago when I moved to My Street." I explained.
"Ohh. So nothing's going on between you two?" Conner asked. I felt my cheeks warm up a little. Why is it whenever a boy hangs out with a girl, people just assume they're dating or like each other? This was probably one of the reasons why Katelyn doesn't hang out with boys.
"Pfft, no. Love takes time to happen." I tell him.
"Yeah, I suppose. Well here's your stuff." Conner said and handed me my bags full of fandom merch, which I gladly took.
"Thanks." I said to him and smiled.
(I made up Conner btw😂)
"No problem." He replied, and Zane and I left the store.
"Sorry about Conner..." Zane said to me when we got to the food court. I laughed and sat down at the table for two we picked out.
"It's fine. Im just happy you have a friend." I said and smiled. Zane shook his head.
"Gah! Conner's not my friend! He's an annoying person I have to work with!" Zane said, sounding kind of annoyed. I sighed and giggled.
"Keep telling yourself that." I told him. "It seems to me that you secretly like Conner, which leads to a new ship! Zane x Conner, hm....what should the ship name be!?" Zane was obviously upset.
"No! Aphmau I dont like him like that!" He tells me. Trust me, I believe him, but I like annoying him.
"I never said it was a romantic relationship." I replied. "You and Conner are like a brotp!" Zane sighed and shook his head.
"Aphmau, as I've told you before, youre my only friend." He said. I knew that...so lets get Zane more friends!
"I know, I know. You are a sad, lonely little fat nugget-"
"Hey!" Zane interrupted. I continued, happy he was irritated.
"-but that doesnt mean you cant still have friends! So I promise Im going to get you friends!" I tell him.
"Okay...it probably wont work though." Zane says.
"Why not?" I asked, anxious to know.
"Im a pretty dark person...Im socially awkward-"
"You've got that right." Travis said, walking past our table with a taco in his hand. I laughed for a few seconds. He must've heard some of what Zane said. Zane just rolled his eyes.
"Im just going to ignore that. Continuing, im a fan of My Little Horsies, and...thats all I can think of right now."
"I dont care if youre any of those, Im still going to help you. Now lets get food and head out, its already 6:00." I tell him. He nods and stands up.
"Where are you going for dinner?" He asked me.
"Multiple places." I said and smiled, and with that we headed off in different paths.

                                  ~magical timeskip brought to you by steven!~

                                        (^^I needed something to putXD)

We were in the car, it was 8:03. We ended up doing more shopping, even though we meant to go home after dinner. Zane realized that we hadnt gone to the pony stand so we went there and tried to get as many limited edition ponies as we could, which were about 2 because we had the others.
Now I was falling asleep and Zane was driving us home. Of course, he was dropping me off at my house.
When we arrived there, Zane pulled up into my driveway and stopped the car. I didnt want to go, I wanted to talk more.
"Zane..I dont have to help you make friends if you dont want." I tell him, my voice soft.
"Its alright if you want to...Im fine with whatever you want." He says to me. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.
"Bye, Zane." I tell him.
"B-bye Aphmau.." He stutters. I laughed, and then kissed his cheek. Since he had that dumb mask on I kissed closer to his eye/ ear area, rather then his cheek, but it still made him blush and me happy. I let go of his hand, umbuckled and opened my car door. I got out of the car and, of course closed the car door, and waved bye to Zane.
After that I went into the house. Katelyn was on the couch.
"Please tell me you didnt just kiss him." Katelyn said to me.
"What if we did?" I tell her.
"Then I would punish you and kill Zane. I though I told you this." She answered.
"Well, we didn't kiss." She rolled her eyes.
"I believe you. Anyways, Travis told me he saw you and Zane at the food court together. Why were you at the mall with him?" Katelyn asked me, obviously annoyed I didnt tell her this. I rolled my eyes.
"Geez Mom-" I started.
"DONT CALL ME MOM! IM NOTHING LIKE YOUR MOTHER!" Katelyn said, rudely interrupting.
"Uh huh. Moving on! Zane works at Hot Topic, so he got me a discount."
"Wait, Zane works at Hot Topic?"
"Yep." I answered.
"Uh..okay, didn't think he'd even have a job. Now that I think about it, that job is kind of perfect for him.." Katelyn said.
"Heh, I suppose. Well, I better get to bed. I'm helping Zane get more friends tomorrow!" I told Katelyn.
"Just don't come to me asking if I want to be Zane's friend." Katelyn replied, and I nodded.
"I wasn't planning on asking you anyways. You'd probably punch Zane a lot and-"
"You don't have to explain it. I'm trying to go to bed." Katelyn said, closing her eyes.
"On the couch?" I asked her. She was on our couch in the living room. She nodded, her eyes still closed.
"Yes! Bye!" Katelyn said, rushing me out.
"Okay, okay! Good night!" I quickly said and then ran up the stairs, trying not to be too loud or Katelyn will yell at me. Luckily, I made it to my room and closed the door without Katelyn having to come upstairs and kill me. Yay.
I was super tired, today at the mall wore me out. I didn't even change, I just fell asleep and dreamed.
Dreamed of dreams that would never happen.
No matter how many times I wished at 11:11.

End of Chapter something! I think it's 6? Yep, just checked.

Question: any Steven Universe fans reading this book? If there are, wHAT ARE YOUR SHIPS!? XD
you don't actually have to answer the ship question. unless you want to.
in at case, go ahead!
I just want to know if there are any fans here.
Chapter 7 should be out soon!🌕💧🌿🌻
—Lauren~Chan🌚☁️