Take Me To MyStreet(Chapter Seven)

hello guys! sorry i haven't written in a while, school started and ive been SO busy!
Hope you enjoy this chapter.
—Lauren~Chan🌚

Zane's POV

I was at my usual breakfast spot, McDonald's. It wasn't the healthiest option, but it was my favorite. I was in my car eating an egg McMuffin when somebody came to my car window. The guy didn't have a shirt on. Only a red sweatshirt that wasn't zipped. That was very weird. He has abs...HEY IM NOT LOOKING AT THEM! The guy knocked on my car window. At first I hesitated about rolling it down, but then my mind gave up and I rolled down the window without thinking.
"Uh...hello?" I said. The guy let out a sigh of relief.
"Thank Irene! I know it's early in the morning and everything but, can you take me to My Street? I need a ride there! I mean, I know I'm a stranger so I can understand why you wouldn't but-" I cut him off.
"Sure, just get in. I live on My Street." I told him. He smiled great fully and got in the passengers seat. He buckled his seat belt.
"Thank you SO much!" He told me, loudly and obviously pleased I gave him a ride.
"You're welcome. Now, would you mind telling me your name?" I asked the guy. Hey, I'm giving this guy a ride. The least he could do is actually tell me his name.
"Its Aaron. Yours?" He responded.
"Zane." I tell him.
"Nice to meet you Zane." Aaron said. "So, you live on My Street?"
"Yeah, what exactly do you need on My Street?" I asked Aaron.
"My girlfriend lives there and I haven't seen her in over a year, due to me going to collage." He answered. Poor guy, he hasn't seen his love in forever. I decided I should probably hurry up and get out of here, so I started the car and drove away from McDonald's. We were talking to each other about our lives until we reached My Street.
"Which house?" I asked.
"The purple one." Aaron said, pointing at, wait, APHMAU'S HOUSE!? I pulled into her driveway. No, it can't be. HE MUST BE DATING KAWAII~CHAN OR KATELYN, RIGHT!? They don't seem like his type of girls though...but what do I know. Aaron quickly got out of the car and left me praying to Irene that he wasn't Aphmau's girlfriend.
Aaron ran to the door and knocked it rapidly. Katelyn answered the door and gasped.
"AARON WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Katelyn yelled loudly. So...she knew him. Even though I was in the car I could still hear them. I didn't feel like getting out..it was Aaron's reunion with his friends.
"I'm here to see Aph." Aaron responded to her. There it is. He's there for Aphmau.
"APHMAU!" Katelyn screamed inside the house. I saw Aphmau come to the door way. When she saw Aaron she screamed and ran up to him. He had his arms spread out. She ran into them and grabbed his face with her hands. She pulled his face towards hers and

kissed him.

Idek if that's a cliffhanger it might be XD. Soooo, next chapter should be out soon! Of course, I said that last chapter and it didn't come out till liek 10 days later. jUST TRUST ME ON THIS ONE NOW BAAIIII!💞💞☁️🌙🐢