High School(Chapter One)

Hai people of Wattpad!👋🏼 I am Lauren~Chan☁️ This Zanemau fanfic is for my friend LorddAphmau since she ships it a ton. Sorry the description sucks, I didn't really know what to say. I'm also sorry about the title. I had no clue what to name it XD. I don't know who did the art on the cover but it's not mine so credit to the artist who did it. I hope you guys enjoy! I've worked really hard on this🌚🌿💓
(btw the cover says LadyyKatelyn because that was my old wattpad user. I made this fanfic before I changed it.)

Zane's POV

School. It's torture. It's a place where I'm stuck reading a book all day and doing work. It's a place where nobody likes me so I have no friends. It's a place where I'm alone.
The Internet is really the only place where I have friends. They're good friends too. They know me by my name ZaneTheHighPriest. They're the only people I can actually talk to.
I'm in ELA right now, a useless class for me. I already know a ton about ELA, I don't need this class. Unfortunately, it just started.
"Class, please open up your Greek Mythology text books and go to page 63." Mrs. L, our ELA teacher said. So I opened up my book. It was useless. I already read this whole book, why am I here? I snuck out my phone and started talking to some of my internet friends. The phone was on mute and the brightness was down, so I shouldn't get caught. ELA flew by fast. All they did was read, which was pretty dumb.
That meant school was over. I was walking outside when I saw the Shadow Knights. I walked over to them.
"Hello Gene!" I said. Gene just rolled his eyes. Sasha and Zenix ignored me. I only did say hello to Gene.
"Zane get out of here." He told me. I was hurt.
"B-but I thought we were all friends!" I said. They all laughed.
"No we weren't and we'll never be. Sorry Zane. Now please leave us." He said. I started walking away when Zenix punched me in the face. I could feel blood dripping from my nose. I ran home.

As I was running home I bumped into a girl. I fell on the ground. She did too.
"Opps! I'm so sorry! Are you okay!?" The girl asked. She had black hair that went down to her shoulders. She had on the Phoenix Drop High girl uniform with a purple ribbon in her hair. She was pretty cute....GAH WHAT AM I SAYING?
"Uh...are you okay? DID I BREAK YOUR VOICE!?" The girl asked, super nervous.
"Calm down, I'm fine." I told her. She let out a sigh of relief.
"Thank Irene. Hai, I'm Aphmau! Who are you?" She said, holding her hand out to shake. I didn't move my hand.
"My name is none of your buissness. Now leave me alone!" I told her. Aphmau frowned.
"Please, I'm just trying to help you!" Aphmau said. She looked pretty upset. I sighed.
"Fine. Help me by pretending you never saw me here." I said. Yeah, I know I'm being mean to her. But I didn't want a friend, I only wanted the Shadow Knights.
"Alright then. See you around." Aphmau said and walked away.
"Wait...." I whispered, but she was too far away to hear. Maybe I made a mistake. Maybe I didn't. I'm just going with I didn't, that way I can get through the rest of the day easier. Deep down, I knew I did...

That was 8 years ago. Now I've graduated and moved to My Street. I was always lonely. Until Aphmau moved here.

Sorry there isn't any Zanemau yet! You'll just have to wait hehehehe...I hope you all liked it😊💘🍃
Lauren~Chan☁️(❁'︶'❁)