Ponies(Chapter Five)

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH FOR 100 VIEWS💞💞
I read all of your comments and they make me so happy. If you like this fanfic then dont forget to vote or leave a comment! So heres the new chapter.💙Ӧ)

Zane's POV

I dropped the cash and coupons at the door way and ran to the guest room. There, I saw Aphmau with her mouth open, taking in all the ponies surrounding her. Oh no....she wasn't supposed to be here! Why is she upstairs!?
"A-APHMAU......ITS NOT WHAT IT LO-" I started.
"ZANE, YOU LIKE PONIES?!" She asked. She either sounded confused that a boy would like ponies or excited. I'm going with confused. Probably because im confused somebody can have both those tones in one sentence.
"NO-O! IM KEEPING THEM HERE FOR MY.....COUSIN!" I told her. Her mouth closed.
"Oh. I could really use a friend to play ponies with....." Aphmau said, sounding sad. I didn't know what to say. Should I tell her I'm a pony fan?
"Uh...I could ask my cousin some-"
"ZANE STOP LYING JUST ADMIT YOU LIKE PONIES!!" Aphmau yelled at me.
"Fine! I like ponies.." I tell Aphmau. Well, shes either going to like me even more or abandoned me, all because I like ponies. If she abandons me, I don't think I'll be able to look at a pony ever again. Aphmau went up to me and hugged me, like she did the first time I met her.
"Thank you for telling me. Im glad you can trust me." Aphmau said. She looked up at me and smiled. Aphmau is really short so I had to look down to see her. I remember in high school how people used to call her short potato....
"Y-youre welcome.." I said to her.
"Plus I get a new pony friend!" She said, still smiling. Spending an hour picking up ponies was kind of a waste now. I smiled awkwardly, which she probably couldn't see due to my mask, and nodded.
I felt my face heat up. Oh no, please dont tell me Im blushing! Aphmau laughed.
"Oh Zane." She said.
"What did I do?" I asked her, confused.
"You know what, why dont we go to Hot Topic now." Aphmau said. I nodded.
"Okay.." She broke the hug. Aphmau and I headed to my room. It was only 3 doors down from the guest room.
"So this is your room, I like it!" Aphmau said, smiling. She went and explored the room, looking at all of my fandom merch and posters. I picked up the cash and coupons I dropped at the doorway.
"Got them." I announced to Aphmau. She smiled.
"Good. Let's go!" She said back, excited. Aphmau came over to me and grabbed my free hand and led me downstairs and out the door, even though I could've gotten downstairs by myself....not that I didn't like her holding my hand...her hand was actually really war....
"Hello? Zane?" I brought myself back to what was happening in the world. We were in my driveway. Aphmau was holding my hand.
"Uh y-yeah?" I responded. Aphmau laughed.
"Who's driving?" She asked.
"I will." I told her.
"Okay!" Aphmau still had my hand. She went over to my car. It was a Chevrolet Malibu Classic (picture at the top), which wasnt the kind of car I wanted but it worked.  "You just get everything you want, don't you?" Aphmau asked and laughed.
"Well, I didn't exactly want this car..." I said. Aphmau rolled her eyes.
"Be happy with what you have." She told me.
"Im fine with the car, it works." I said to her.
"How much do your jobs pay you exactly?" Aphmau asked.
"A lot...." She laughed and smiled her beautiful smile that made the world light up.....WHEN DID I START THINKING THINGS LIKE THAT!?
"I have a job too you know! I work at...at..." Aphmau said, the last sentence nervously.
"At?" I asked. Aphmau continued.
"AT THE NACHO PLACE ON.....SOMETHING STREET!" Aphmau said, loudly, making it obvious she was lying. I sighed.
"Aphmau, I told you one of my secrets, you can tell me one of yours." I told her. She calmed down a little. Aphmau let go of my hand, making my hand cold again.
"You're right. I can trust you. Okay my job is...."
I kept waiting for her to answer.
waiting.
and waiting,
and waiting,
and waiting,
and waiting,
and waiting,
and waiting
and waiting,
and wait-
"I'm a waitress at a maid cafe."
and wAIT WHAT?
A MAID CAFE?
I must've looked shocked or something because Aphmau's face turned red from embarrassment.
"That doesn't really seem like your kind of job..." I finally say after a few minutes of silence.
"It isn't really....Kawaii~Chan wanted me to come along at a job application at the local maid cafe and I ended up getting hired too. It wasnt my first job choice.." Aphmau told me.
"Ohh. Does it pay well?"
"Yeah...kinda why I'm keeping it." Aphmau said.
"Makes sense." I tell her. She nods.
"Well, let's go to Hot Topic! And then we can get more ponies at the pony stand." Aphmau told me, and I smiled under my mask. She got in the passenger seat and I got in the drivers, and with that I started the car and got ready to drive to the mall.