Im Back, Internet Friends(Chapter Eight)

For all the readers that live in the USA, are you happy with how the election turned out? 🇺🇸

Zane's POV

Well, it's only 10 something in the morning and it's already pretty weird...I mean, I just witnessed my only friend kiss a mystery guy that she never mentioned once to me whom I gave a ride to the mystery guy and now everything's just..urGH!
I'm not ready for Aphmau to be dating anyone. I had so much fun with her shopping, I just don't want our good times to end because of a boy.
So, I quietly got out of my car and tried my best to shut the door as silent as I could. Aphmau and Aaron were still on the front porch talking. Aphmau better explain everything later.
I reached my house, which was only a few houses down, and went inside. I went into my dark living room, grabbed my laptop from off the counter, and jumped onto the couch. It was only yesterday that I took her to Hot Topic, so the ponies were still upstairs, which made the living room much darker.
I haven't been on Minecraft since High School, which was a few years ago. My only friends then were my internet friends on Minecraft. They kept me company.
I logged in. I wondered if the even still played...
ZaneTheHighPriest
That's my username on everything. Back in High School, I was very dark and into weird things, and one of my Internet friends came up with it for me. It was perfect.
Minecraft loaded and I joined the Hypixel server. Immediately, I got a notification from Skype. I opened it up and saw I got a Skype call from YourPalRoss. I accepted it.
"Ross?" I asked to the screen that was only showing a wall. All of a sudden, a face jumped into the camera.
"ZANE! IS IT YOU!? IT IS YOU! I HAVENT TALKED TO YOU IN YEARS! WHERE WERE YOU!? ZAANNEE ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE!!" Ross said, screaming into the microphone we use to talk.
"Quiet down, will you?" I replied.
"Oops, sorry. I'll be quiet now." Ross said. I decided to answer him.
"To answer your question, I was moving out of Phoenix Drop. Therefore, I didn't have much time for video games." I answered. Ross gasped.
"YOU MOVED!? HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ADAM?" Ross asked, upset. I sighed.
"Ross, Adam moved to Scaleswind in 10th grade. Where were you then?" I replied. Ross answered with a shrug.
"I'll just have to talk to Adam later." He said.
"Um...Ross. I can't believe I'm actually asking you for help out of all the options I have but-"
"WHAT DO YOU NEED HELP WITH? ROSS IS HERE FOR YOU." Ross interrupted. I sighed, and then started telling him.
"My only friend may possibly have a boyfriend who I drove to my friends house and they kissed in front of me and now I don't know what to do because I don't want her to leave me for him." I explained, poorly.
"WAIT YOUR BEST FRIENDS A GIRL?" He asked, surprised and shocked. I nodded. Ross gasped for the second time. "Zane, you are one lucky guy. Also I have no advice for you because I'm bad at advice and now I've got to go eat food so bye." Ross said and hung up.
I sighed and turned off my computer.
"My Little Horsies, make me feel better." I say as I turn on my favorite show ever.