Louis Tomlinson

*There's really no connection between Lou and J Law but i figured i should change things around here.*

1) If Louis could have a superpower, it'd be flying.

2) Weirdly, Louis is a big fan of girls who eat carrots! Maybe it's because they can see in the dark?!

3) Louis's fav colour is dark red.

4) Louis suffers from a ringing noise in his right ear. Although yet to be officially diagnosed it's thought it could be tinnitus which can lead to deafness if untreated. Best get yourself to the docs Louis!!

5) In May 2012, Louis was reportedly woken up by a naked man trying to enter his hotel room in Stockholm at 5am! The man was apparently drunk and looking for the toilet.

6) Louis's least favourite food is baked beans.

7) Louis says that the worst thing about living with Harry is "the constant stream of women he gets through the door."

8) It takes over 30 minutes for Louis to get his hair ready in the morning.

9) The two traits Louis looks for in a girl are confidence and a good sense of humour. *meh he's already taken anyways *

10) Since professing his love for carrots, Louis has received hundreds of orange vegetables as gifts from fans. He now says he loves Lamborghinis!