Cher Lloyd

1) Lloyd attended Dyson Perrin's High School, where she studied performing arts. She also attended the theatre arts school Stagecoach.

2) If she was an animal, she would want to be a monkey.

3) In Cher's song "Want U Back", the "ugh" noise it features, is actually the noise she would make while recording and couldn't hit a specific note.

4) She was inspired by Nicki Minaj, who she said "changed pop music," adding that "no one was doing what she was doing, and then she came in and it was kind of one of those things where people were like, 'Whoa! She just changed pop music.' And she did! There's no denying it."

5) She also revealed in an interview that she is a fan of Dolly Parton.

6) She rose to fame in 2010 when she finished fourth in the seventh series of The X Factor.

7) Lloyd had previously auditioned for The X Factor before (when the minimum age was lower), singing ballads, but did not make it through. She has previously performed at holiday camps and said she gets a mixed reaction to her music, but was a big hit with X Factor judges at the time.

8) At bootcamp she sang a rap version of "Viva La Vida." At the judges' houses, she performed "Cooler Than Me" but suffered from tonsillitis and was unable to complete the song.

9) She comes from what she describes as a "gypsy" background.

10) Cher Lloyd was just 14 years old when she had her first kiss!

11) Her favourite subject at school was drama.

12) She doesn't like Louis Walsh.

13) She has a scar on her forehead from a car crash when she was younger.

14) Her guilty pleasure is the TLC TV show "Honey Boo Boo", as she once confessed that she's absolutely "obsessed" with it!

15) She has a teddy bear called Hello Kitty.

16) Back in 2012, she had a bottle of pee thrown at her while performing on stage at V Festival!

17) She loved knitting as a child.

18) She is an advocate for cyber-bullying, after hew own experience.

19) She was just 16 years old when she got her first tattoo. She got a musical note on her left hand during her school lunch break. Accompanied by her mother, of course.

20) Another tattoo she has is of a bird and a cage, in memory of her uncle Edward Smith, who died of a drug overdose aged 34.

21) One food that she hates? Salt and vinegar chips!

22) Her favourite type of food is Chinese.

23) She loves to snack on Lays chips and Snickers late at night!

24) She's scared of the dark.

25) She finds cleaning therapeutic, especially when she's stressed. Reckon we can hire her to tidy our bedrooms?

26) She's a bit fidgety, and always shakes her legs when she's sat down.

27) She has Ed Sheeran's phone number. Jealous!

28) If she was stuck on a desert island and could only have 3 things she would choose pork pies, her nan and her iPod.

29) Her pre-show warm up is drinking a special tea called "Throat Coat".

30) Her favourite lipstick colour is red. We never would have guessed!

31) She doesn't appear to be into matchy-matchy, as her favourite nail polish colour is black.

32) Her dream touring partner would be Katy Perry. That would be amazing!

33) Cher Lloyd also named Ariana Grande as a great role model for teens.

34) Speaking of One Direction, Niall Horan's nickname for her? 'Cher Bear'. How adorable?!

35) She once named her top five girl crushes as Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Jessie J, Beyoncé and Kat Von D.

36) Even when The Wanted were a band, she preferred One Direction. A girl after our own heart!

37) When she's wrapped up a tour, she loves nothing more than getting home and boiling the kettle for a cup of tea!

38) She loves the cold weather, because it reminds her of home.

39) Her favourite movie is Hocus Pocus.

40) She wears a UK size 3 shoe.

41) She always wanted to be a witch. So, it's probably best that she got through on The X Factor, really. We think a singing career is best.

42) She confessed that the funniest place she has ever heard her song being played in America was in a Victoria's Secret store.

43) She doesn't like Christmas songs because they're "too cheesy". - Neither do we, unless it's Christmas.

44) Her fans are called "Brats" because Cher has apparently always said that she's a bit of a brat herself! But, we're sure you all already knew that one.

45) Her full name is Cher Lloyd - so, no stage name there.

********
Whew! Finally done. I wanted to write a really long one just for you guys. I know, my update schedule has been...rocky. There were days where i didn't update at all and days where i would upload one.

This is kind of a sorry gift to you patient people. And my punishment, I guess. That's a first though, 900 words. Holy shit.

Hope you all enjoyed this and yeah, til then, peace!