Loren Beech

She is also known as Loren Gray as people made fun of the name Beech.

1) She is known as a musical.ly star.

2) She loves lemonade.

3) In the past, Loren ran track, was a cheerleader, did dance and gymnastics. She doesn't do much sports now, as she has admitted that she is lazy.

4) Loren loves pink, but she also likes colors such as blue, purple and orange.

5) Loren Gray's favorite fragrance is Tease by Victoria secret. The perfume is described as The ultimate flirt: seductress meets coquette in this boudoir-inspired fragrance with a touch of lace, fishnet and a hot pink atomizer. The notes are black vanilla, frozen pear and blooming gardenia.

6) Loren absolutely loves Cinnamon Toast Crunch and that is by far her most favorite cereal.

7) Her favorite restaurant is the Olive Garden. She is obsessed with it and in a Q & A session, she said she could eat there 5 days a week if possible.

8) Loren Gray's favorite movie of all time is the romantic drama, The Notebook. Aside from the Notebook, she also loves Mean Girls.

9) She used to be in a relationship with Joey but has broken up.

10) She was born on April 19, 2002 which makes her 14 years old today.

********
On a side note, would you guys like it if I did a Q&A? Because occasionally, some of you ask me questions such as favourite YouTubers or do I like this particular person. It's totally cool if you dont, and if you guys want it, I will have the Q&A in my book Details.

If you didn't know, Details is the book where you find out if Im taking a break, or when I reach an achievement ,or when I have a new book so please check it out!

Thank you.

********
A/N: I HAVE DELETED THE BOOK DETAILS AND EVERYTHING WILL BE IN MY NEW BOOK 'All About Me'. GO CHECK IT OUT!