Falling in love with my brother's best friend?!? Chapter 7

Taylor's POV

I woke for the second time that morning but this time I was practically on top of Drew, straddling him. I mean, I love this just lying on top of him? A: He’s SO comfy. B: It feels right. And C: I just wish I could hold him and hug him forever! I kissed his ear and Drew shivered. I giggled and did it again. This time he put his hands on my waist and pulled me down so my lips were almost on his. I honestly couldn't help it!Taylor you know you want to kiss him. I do but... Drew just doesn't like me like that.

As soon as the thought escaped my brain passage way Drew mumbled my name.Why in the world is he dreaming about me again? COME ON TAYLOR. KISS HIM! I don't know if I can! What if he wakes up and hates me forever. Something you'll have to deal with IF it happens! But what about Tyler? He'd kill Drew if he knew I kissed him. So are you saying that you care about Drew now? No! I just don't wanna see him get hurt. I can't believe I let my conscience win. I bent closer too Drew and put my lips on his. He immediately reacted and it felt just like the dream, the mold of his lips the fairytale feeling all came flooding back to me.I don't even think he's awake! Who seriously knows how to sleep kiss? Apparently Drew.

I pulled at his hair a little bit as he did the same. Unfortunately he found my sweet spot and a small moan escaped my lips. Drew smirkedreally?! HE EVEN SMIRKS IN HIS SLEEP?!I moved my lips from his to his cheek to the nape of his neck and he stopped responding completely. Like he's holding his breath.Hmm I wonder...I began to nibble at the same spot and moan escaped his lips as well. My turn to smirk.Gotcha.I continued that for a couple minutes until I heard footsteps come down the stairs.

Oh shit if that's Mikey I'm DEAD!I quickly and quietly got off of Drew although he insisted on holding my hand. "Drew! Come on" I whined "Let go!" I whispered. Finally he let go of my hand and I jumped onto the other couch as soon as Mikey made it to the kitchen.I hope he didn't hear anything...

Drew's POV

I'm beginning to like this dream as the sexiest girl is straddling me and she kissed my ear. It's just natural but I shivered I didn't mean to! She giggled and did it again. I pulled her down close to me so our lips were almost touching. She looked like she was contemplating something but then she gently kissed me.

In a few seconds I found her sweet spot which made her moan a small moan. I smirked and continued to do that for awhile mean while she pulled my hair, a real turn on, but her lips moved from my mouth to the nape of my neck. I stopped. Damn it. She found it.She began to nibble it but i just couldn't help it I moaned as well. I could feel her smirk and she continued to nibble for a few minutes. But suddenly gets off me and starts running. I tried to get up but I couldn't. I grabbed her hand but she soon got out of my grip.There's always tomorrow night...

Meanwhile I woke up to find my arms emptyTaylor?

I got up to look for her but I found Mikey at the kitchen table instead "Hey dude, morning." Mikey said. "Hey...”I said hesitantly.

Mikey looked up from the fridge “What’s up?"

I simply said “Nothing, hey have you seen your sister?"

Mikey looked at me skeptically “No...Oh wait she's over there" He pointed to the other couch.

Oh good I thought I might scared her away with my dream...actions.I smiled at the thought of the dream.

"Whatcha smiling about?" Mikey asked.

"Oh, nothing just a good dream." He shook his head and went back to pouring the milk into his bowl.