Falling in love with my brother's best friend?!? *Main Characters*

*Main Characters:

Taylor Coswell: Long dirty blonde hair. Blue eyes. Freckly face. Not too tall but not too short. She isn't slim but she isn't f at either. Her best friend calls her Tay-Tay. She's nice but when she's pissed she can get a little bitchy, especially when people talk about Mira. And her favorite color's teal.

Miranda Harmon: Short blonde hair. Brown eyes. Fair faced no freckles. A little on the short side. Super model slim. Her best friend calls her Mira for short. Always nice except for when people talk trash about Taylor. And her favorite color is baby blue.

Drew Hemingway: Short brown hair. Amazing green eyes. Tall but not giant. Muscular, not fat. No nick-name except for whatever his girlfriend calls him. Nice, the usual "I'll beat you up if you mess with me or my friends." Favorite color's greenish-blue.

Brittany Fowler: Long white blonde hair. Grey eyes with a tint of green. Sort of tall but not huge. Not totally slim but not fat either. Her "best friends" call her B.Definitely a witch with a capital B. Her favorite color is fuchsia.

Mike Coswell: Short black hair. Hazel eyes. Sort of freckly. Tall. Muscular, but not SUPER muscular. Best friend calls him Mikey to annoy him. Just your normal sweet-heart. Favorite color changes on whatever his New "Love's" eyes are.