Falling in love with my brother's best friend?!? Chapter 10

Taylor's POV

I sat in the back of Mr. Terry's spanish class talking to Mira "So yea I'm going out with Tyler tonight." I told her. Miranda's face lit up "Aww! He's back? When did he get here!"

"I'm not sure I think sometime last night." I replied

"Ladies! Would you care to tell the class what your talking about?" Mr. Terry asked. We shook our heads no and went back to 'paying attention.'

Why can't this class be over already?! I thought. But when the thought escaped mythought wave the bell rang. I picked up my books and waved goodbye to Miranda and scurried out into the parking lot. I got my keys out so I could unlock my door when I was swung around.

I came face to face with Tyler. "Hi there Taylor"

"Hi Tyler!" I hugged him tightly.

"I've missed you so much! I've been waiting two weeks to kiss you again." He said and leaned down to kiss me.

I felt like I couldn't wait anymore so I stood on my tippy toes and met him half way. Tyler chuckled

"I didn't know you missed me that much"

"Well believe it Tyler. Cause I did." I replied.

Tyler picked me up and placed me on the hood of my car. His hands roamed my back freely while mine played with his hair. After five minutes Tyler pulled away and smiled.

He leaned in again and nipped my nose knowing how much I love that I giggled.

Tyler looked satisfied and said "I'll pick you up around five okay?"

I stared at him dreamily."Yea five's fine."

I pecked him on the cheek and hopped into my car.

Backing out of the car spot I noticed Drew looking at me. He seemed hurt. I gave him an apologetic look hoping he'd understand that I had a boyfriend and what we had was just a fling.

[------------------------------------------]

Half an hour later I was in my bedroom. I started working on my algebra homework but got bored. I looked at the clock. 4:30 I sighed I should probably get ready.

I laid out my outfit: black skinny jeans, red v-neck with my converse. For my hair I just decided to let it go its natural way and my makeup I did a natural tone. I looked at the clock once more. 4:55.

As I walked down the stairs I grabbed my phone off of the table and sat on the couch. Memories of the morning flooded my brain. I smiled at how much I figured out that day. 1:Drew likes kissing me. 2:He kisses very well. 3: I've learned how to give a hickey.

I searched for the fourth thing but my thoughts wereinterruptedby the door bell. I opened it to find a very sexy looking Tyler holding flowers. I blushed.

Tyler walked up to me and cupped my face "You have no Idea how much I missed that."

I giggled and we walked to his car and sped off too the ice cream stand.

[--------------------------------]

"So you admit it! Batman is better than Superman!" I yelled. I missed these nonsensical conversations between us.

Tyler's expression mocked defeat "Yea I guess Batman is better."

"YAY!" I cheered.

Tyler laughed and we made our way back to my house eating our ice cream. I put mine in the freezer so I could have the rest later when Tyler came up behind me and picked me up,threw me over his shoulders and ran to my room. I was laughing the entire time. "Ty! Put me dooown!" I whined!

He threw me on my bed and jumpedon topof me."I like looking at you like this." He said and starting kissing my neck. I stopped breathing momentarily because his kisses felt different. Like rough and cold. Tyler began to nibble on my sweet spot and I moaned a little loud. "Taylor you know what I meant this morning right?" I nodded but I didn't want to lose myvirginity like this. I wanted it to be with someone I love.

Tyler started to lift my shirt while I tried to protest. "Tyler No! I don't want to do this here."

"You wanna go back to my place?" He asked.

"No Tyler I meant not now as in I won't have sex with you." Tyler looked at me like I said something crazy.

"Tyler.. what happened to you in Ohio?" I whispered.

He was quiet for awhile."I lost myvirginity Tay.." He said almost above a whisper. But I heard it. He had cheated on me..

"You.. you cheated on me?" I asked shocked.

Tyler nodded. "I was starting to feel like this relationship wouldn't go anywhere if we didn't.. you know."

"Tyler! Now it's not gonna go anywhere because you cheated on me!" I yelled. I started crying silently "Get out."I whispered.

"What?"

"I said GET OUT!" I yelled. I almost thought I loved him. The bastard that cheated on my and had sex with some bimbo in Ohio.

Between sobs I heard my door shut and a car start outside. I laid on my bed and cried till it was dark outside. I thought of something..You kissed Drew honey. You technically cheated on Tyler too. He cheated first. I didn't have sex with a random stranger!

I walked downstairs to get some food. I heard laughter coming from the couch. I peeked over to see Mikey and Summer lying oneach other watching NCIS.

That's all I want is a relationship like that..I walked back over to the fridge and grabbed a luncheable out.

I heard Mikey's phone ringing and suddenly he sounded like he was saying okay to whoever was on the phone. He got off and walked in to the kitchen.

"Looks like we got a guest staying with us for a couple days." He said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Drew."

Oh no this could cause a loooooott of trouble..