Falling in love with my brother's best friend?!? Chapter 13

Drew’s POV

She just walked away with him! She didn’t even bother to say goodbye! Whoa Drew just calm down.

Taylor’s free to do what she wants remember? You guys went back to things use to be.

The thought calmed me down a bit. But even while Brittany was kissing me I couldn’t understand why I wasn’t enjoying it. Brittany is a good kisser. Not the best. But good. I deepened the kiss and Brittany moaned. SHE MOANS AT ANYTHING it’s SO FREAKING ANNOYING “Brittany I think we should stop what if someone catches us?” I told her. She backed up a little bit looking a little sad.

“Drew...you seem distant.” Brittany said.

I sighed. I guess she’s right I keep thinking about Taylor.

“You wanna do it here?” She asked.

I was taken aback “Brittany I said no.”

“Yea in the hallway” She replied. “This isn’t the hallway.”

“But we could still get caught...” I said my tone with caution.

Brittany’s eyebrows furrowed “You just don’t want to have sex with me.”

My eyebrows shot up. Of course that’s it “Of course that’s not it!” I lied.

She seemed a bit calmed by that fact but Brittany was still upset.

“Then what’s the reason?” She asked quietly.

“I just don’t want to get in trouble.” I said sweetly and softly.

Brittany nodded. “I guess you’re right. But when Drew? We’ve been dating almost a year!” Brittany exclaimed.

“Brittany we don’t have to have sex just because we’ve been dating for a while.” I said in a serious tone.

“Drew you’re the first boyfriend that won’t have sex with me. You’re a sweetheart.” Brittany said in her Barbie voice. I also hate that voice.

Drew, admit it. You never hated that voice until after you kissed Taylor! What?! NO! That voice always annoyed me! Yea, psht whatever you say pretty boy.

I hate that I argue with my conscience. It’s so stupid.

“DREW!” Brittany yelled.

“What!”

She seemed pissed. “That’s what I mean you seem distant! I called your name a million time before you answered!”

“Sorry I was thinking!” I screamed back.

This day just keeps getting better and better (note the sarcasm.)

Taylor’s POV

“Hey!” I whined when Mira took my last grape.

“MMM!” She said sticking the grape out with her tongue. I pouted and Miranda laughed.

“Hey, there ladies.” Dylan said coming back from the lunch line. He was holding a tray of banana splits.

Mine and Miranda’s eyes lit up and our mouths formed an ‘O’. The grape fell out of Miranda’s mouth.

I laughed as I took a banana split of the tray. I stuck my spoon in and tried the first bite. “OhmyGod, ohmyGod…COLD!”I screamed and spit it out. It landed on some person walking by our table. My eyes widened in shock when I saw who it was.

“Drew…” I breathed.I breathed in and laughed very hard along with Dylan and Miranda.

“Real mature Coswell.”Drew said.

I stuck my tongue out and Drew rolled his eyes.

“Drew baby, let’s sit over there with Melissa.” Brittany the bitch said.

“Okay baby.” Drew said with annoyance just barely tinting his tone.

I rolled my eyes at the two. They make a very bad couple. I thought.

I turned my head to see Miranda and Dylan having a little spat of their own.

“What do you mean you think Superman is better than the Hulk?” Miranda screamed.

“He just is. What if you had to kiss the Hulk? Superman would be much easier to kiss.” Dylan stated flatly.

Miranda looked as if she was contemplating this, but I know she wasn’t because she would never give up on Superman. When we were five she wanted to marry Kent Clark just because he was the same person as Superman.

I chuckled. “Dylan. You’re done you can’t beat Miranda in this fight.” Dylan just looked at me if I was crazy. “No! I refuse to lose.” He said. I chuckled again.I looked over at drew’s table and saw him looking slightly annoyed again.

“Taylor!” Miranda and Dylan said snapping their fingers at me.

“What!”

“You were just staring at Drew” Mira said with her eyebrow arched.

“Got something you wanna tell me sexy mama?” I laughed.

“Nah don’t worry lover” I winked.

“Hey I’m gonna go get my bag and head out for the day.” I said

“You’re skipping?!” Mira screeched.

Yea. What’s wrong with it?” I asked her

You never skip!She continued to scream

“Chill Miranda!” I laughed. “It’s just a onetime thing” I told her

She nodded her head. “Want me to join you?” Miranda asked.

I still have to tell her…

Yea sure. Meet at my car in ten. Kay?I said.

Mira nodded some more.

“Kay. See you Dylan!” I said and gave him a quick hug.

[---------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

I saw Miranda at the car.

“Hey! How long you been here?” I asked her.

“Five no longer.” Mira replied.

“Oh cool.” I said

“Spill!” Miranda yelled in my face.

I laughed “You know me too well.”

So I ended up telling Miranda everything…nothing to graphic but everything. When I was done her eyes were wide.

“You kissed Drew Hemingway! What the hell?! You couldn’t have told me this sooner?” Miranda prompted.

I nodded. “But then I broke up with Tyler because he cheated on me.” I sniffed.

Mira’s expression softened. ”I’m sorry honey.”

I sighed. “Me too Miranda. Me too.”