Falling in love with my brother's best friend?!? Chapter 15 -16

Taylor’s POV

I rushed out of the house after exploding. I mean yea I have to get my car fixed. But mom and dad won’t be home till next Friday. So I have till then. We walked to the car and got in it.

“Geez Tay pissed much?” Mira said.

“Sorry I’m just tired of Mikey acting like he’s dad. I know our’s doesn’t act like a normal dad but that doesn’t give Mikey the right too.” I said frustrated.

Mira looked at me softly. “Tay, he’s only trying to make sure your safe.” She said in a calm tone.

I sighed “I know, thanks Miranda” I smiled at her.

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

Fifteen minutes later we arrived at the Theatre.

“Miranda TELL ME WHO I’M MEETING!” I yelled at her in the car.

“I’m only gonna tell you his name. Okay?” She replied.

I nodded like my head was gonna fly off.

“His name’s Luke.” Her voice trailed off when somebody walked by the car.

“Mira? What is it?” I asked her.

She pointed to the guys that just passed my car. “That’s them” she whispered.

I looked out and saw an amazingly hot, sexy, adorable, gorgeous guy standing with Dylan.

“He’s mine?” I asked disbelievingly.

Miranda nodded.

“Well, what are we waiting for?” I rushed her out of the car and we walked in to the theatre.

There they were.I sighed this is going to fun.

I ran up behind Dylan and covered his eyes.

“Guess who?” I told him.

“Sexy Mama?” He wondered.

“Yup” I uncovered his eyes and winked at him.

“Taylor this is Luke. He’s my cousin. He’s transferring to Woodland High Monday.” Dylan said introducing us. But he didn’t exactly look happy too.

“Hi Luke.” I said

“Hi Taylor” He smiled. Oh God he has an amazing smile

He looped his arm with mine and we all walked into the movie after we bought the tickets.

“What are we seeing?”

“Nightmare on Elm Street.” Dylan replied dully

I gasped. “That’s supposed to be really scary!” I whined.

“Don’t worry.” Luke smiled. “I’ll protect you.”

I blushed and smiled too. Aww. That’s sweet.

I noticed Dylan holding Miranda’s hand. I winked so only she could see. Miranda blushed too.

I chuckled.

We went in the theatre and chose our seats. As soon as the movie started I scooted closer to Luke because I knew I would eventually.He smiled at me.

“Just preparing.” I whispered.

Luke nodded and put his arm around my shoulder. This feels nice. Tyler never did this thing for me. Yea we’d go to movies. But he wouldn’t ‘protect me’. He only wanted to make out.