Intro

Beyoncé is an art teacher at a high school for the gifted and Shawn owns several successfully small businesses in the city barber shops, car washes, ect. They met by chance on the street when Beyoncé was eighteen and a fresh faced freshman in college. They literally bumped into each other she was carrying a whole bunch of arts supplies and he was hustling trying not to be late to a very important meeting but he nearly knocked her over.

**Flashback**
"I am so sorry" he stopped to help her pick up her art supplies.
"No I wasn't watching where I was going either it's ok" she gave the sharply dressed man a sincere smile. It was then he had noticed the girl he bumped into was actually so incredibly beautiful.
"I'm guessing you're an art student?" He asked.
"Yeah I go to Columbia" she told him.
There was an awkward silence he was just staring at her.
"With the way you almost tackled me you must've been in a rush" she said breaking the awkward silence.
"Oh, yeah right the meeting shit!" He said to himself.
"I'll let you go, I don't want to make you miss it" she said stepping aside. He was going to walk away and let that be that but something wouldn't let him, he called to her thankfully she hadn't gotten far.
"Can I give you my number?" He asked. She thought about it for a second, she had to admit he was intriguing and looked very good in this suit.
"Yeah, sure I'd like that" she agreed.

From there on out they would speak to each other from time to time just getting to know each other over the phone. They ran into little bumps in the road in the beginning. Her age being one of them. He had no idea she was that young when he gave her his number but they eventually got over it.

Nine years later they were married. To all of their friends and family they were the perfect couple but that wasn't the truth at all. Their relationship would be tested as their marriage went on, in more ways than one.

New story ..there will be twists and turns throughout the story I don't know how long I want it to be yet.. Do y'all like the intro so far?

I'll update with chapter 1 either tonight or tomorrow 🤔🤔