11

It was the weekend again. The rain outside made for a lazy Saturday afternoon cuddling on the couch.
"Thank you so much Mr. Perez that's great to hear" Shawn hung up his cell.
"You sound happy what's that about?" Beyoncé asked.
"I got the go head on the restaurant now I can get to work on renovating it and getting the doors open" he told her.
"Oh my god baby that's amazing you've been waiting for this to come through for a long time now, I'm so happy for you!" She said excitedly.
"We should go out tonight I wanna celebrate."
"Yeah let's do that" she agreed.

They invited a few of their friends and they celebrated finally closing the deal on the restaurant until the wee hours of the morning

"You look so good in that suit daddy" she bit her lip watching her husband drive the Benz back to their loft.
He chuckled, somebody is faded "Thank you baby."
"Grey is a good color on you" she was moving her hands up his leg getting very close to his crotch.
He looked down and smirked "Behave."
She looked up and him "what if I don't wanna?" She continued rubbing his crotch area he was getting excited.
"He doesn't want me to stop" she smirked. Shawn tried his best to focus on the road then he felt his pants unzip.
Shit he whispered. She took it out of his pants and started to stroke it with her hands. They were only a few blocks from their garage but Shawn didn't know how much more he could take of this. He started driving faster than he should have especially with the amount of alcohol they consumed that night.
They finally arrived at their loft Shawn parked the car then did his best to adjust himself back into his pants. Beyoncé opened up the door with her husband following close behind her. They practically ran to their room.

Chance could hear screams and the headboard knocking against the wall. I'm cumming he heard his teacher scream. He put the pillow over his head and tried to go back to sleep.

It was Sunday morning. Shawn decided to get an early start and go out to handle business about the restaurant he we so excited to start he couldn't wait until Monday. He kissed his wife goodbye and promised her he would only be gone for a couple of hours. That was around 9AM she went right back to sleep after that she was still drained from last night.
She woke back up around one in the afternoon, well really her stomach woke her up she was hungry. She didn't feel like cooking so she decided she would make herself a bowl of Cheerios.

"Morning Mrs. Bey" Chance greeted her, he was watching tv in the living room.
"Morning Chance" she said back.
"You don't usually sleep this late you must've been real tired" he observed.
She chuckled nervously "Yeah we went out last night I don't do that often guess I partied too hard."
He snickered at her lie "Mrs. Bey you're really loud."
She was confused "What are you talking about Chance?"
"You get really loud you're always so calm in class I would've never guessed."
She was still confused until she thought about it she immediately turned bright red "Chance..."
"When I finally got back to sleep I had a dream I took Mr. Carter's place in that bed last night" he admitted giving her full eye contact now.
She was caught off guard by his remark.
"Mrs. Carter I see the way you act when I compliment you I saw how flustered you were when I saw you in your towel I'm not stupid Mrs. Carter" he stepped closer to her they were only an inch apart now. Knowing all the dangers of this situation Beyoncé still couldn't allow herself to move from this position.
He brushed a piece of hair behind her ear, it fell out of her messy bun. She knew she should move away from his touch but something wasn't letting her. He moved in to kiss her. At first she didn't kiss back. The moment intensified and she found herself accepting his kiss now. He was rubbing all over her body and she was doing her best to keep her hands to herself. Chance reached under her shirt, she wasn't wearing a bra so it was easy for him to fondle her breast while still kissing her.
That boy was kissing her like there was no tomorrow. He let his hands travel down to her ass he grabbed it with both hands pushing her body into his. Against her will she let out a low moan. She felt him smile against her lips then. They heard the doorknob turning and immediately pulled away from each other. Chance sat back on the couch and Beyoncé wiped her lips and headed to get the cereal she originally came in the kitchen for.
"Hey y'all" Shawn greeted him.
"Hey" Chance said without taking his eyes off the tv.
"H-hey" Beyoncé stuttered. He looked at his wife weirdly she seemed flustered or maybe she was just groggy because she just work up.
"I wasn't gone too long was I?" He asked his wife.
"N-no baby it's only been a few hours" she answered him.
He came up behind her while she was in the fridge to whisper in her ear "Good I really didn't want to leave the bed at all today not after last night."
She smiled uncomfortably. She got herself into a situation she had no idea how to get out of.

Uh oh! Shit just hit the fan. What's Beyoncé going to do? 🤔