Prom night-chapter 2

Urgrrr!!!  I grunt when the box makes contact with the ground, and I try to bend down to grab it, but then when I do,my purse falls and replace it's place. I huff in annoyance, before a Pair of arms appear in front of me and grab it from the ground,handing it back towards me.

I trial my eyes up sighting a hairy and muscular arms before me. In instincts,I jump up and step backward, away from him who's currently smirking mischievously.

He is dressed in all black suit and a black mask, the only part visible on his face is the eyes and mouth.

"Thanks" I said,nearly a whisper.

The person before me make no attempt to answer me or whatsoever, rather, he stare at me unblinkingly.

I trail my eyes up to his half covered face, his lip curled up in a thin line, while he tuck his gloved hand into his back trouser pocket.

I've heard enough of Brandon's attitude today, and don't want to add another burden of annoyance to what I've already inculcate today. For heaven sake why do I care? It's not like he'll change,he's all built up with it afterwards.
His reaction bewildered me, Brandon face was heavy with concern, was he trying to be nice to me? His mom died couple of months back.I guess he got traumatize by the whole experience, causing him to change from his well known bad boy attitude to a "treat people nice" attitude. Something is fishy about him, and I'll find out no matter what.

I take in a deep sigh, tearing my gaze away from the person. Turning on my heels,I parade down the dark aisle that lead back to the hall.

Halfway through, I noticed someone coming ridiculously fast towards me. Even though I was walking very fast myself. Terror, fear keeps creeping and enveloping every fibre on my bones. Suddenly I felt the urge to stop and confront him. Even though the person behind me was now closer.

I stop midway through the dark parking lot, the light is dim but enough for me to see. The silence scares the shit outta me, the only sound to be heard, was my ragged breathing and the footsteps of the person following me. Who is this guy? And why is he following me? Maybe Brandon sent him to make sure I deliver the box to Gwen.?

Was he that same person that picked up my box? Was he going to kidnap me? Because he dresses like a kidnapper, why would he wear mask and gloves, we're not at masquerade ball or something?These questions keeps revolving in my head.

My innermost senses telling me to run away or call for help, instead I quickly pull out my phone to call Andrew. As I was about to dial his number, the person walk pass me. I release a deep sigh of relief tucking my phone back.

"What do you think you're doing." The voice came from nowhere, sending me to jump up in fright. I shriek out my purse and the box dropping down on the floor.

I turn to run but the guy's hand instantly capture my arm tightly. My heart skip a beat and fear overtakes me. "Let me go!"  Whining to break free. "What the fuck do you want?"

The guy tackles me, caging me against the wall. He then rise my two hands up, clasping it together while using his one hand to tightly pin it on the wall. Pain surge through me making me gasp.

The guys grip on my hands stops the movement of blood from my wrist down to my armpit. "Please let me go, I beg in an exasperated tone.

"Shut the fuck up." He snarl.

Using the remaining energy in me to push him away, but the guy didn't back down. His hand didn't leave their position for a minute. After so many attempts I finally have in,letting warm tears to wash my face.

"If it's money you want, I have like 80bucks in my pause. Take it." I seethe. "Take it all, you can have my phone.....my voice trail off. I can't breath anymore. The guy's other hand is clasping my neck,obstructing the air from coming.