Prom night Chaper 6

Brandon pov.

"I want you Brandon! I really do please stay with me". she keeps begging pulling my shirt! Pulling it in attempt to remove it.

"Kiss me,
Feel me,
Touch me,
Take me anywhere you want!!
Make me yours even only for tonight".

"No"!!I yelled!
"I can't do this anymore! I don't want to hurt you no more! I've done it before, am not going to do it again
Your a good girl, get yourself a job, or get married. And  stay away from me !"

I shouted over my lungs , I pulled away from her, yanking my shirt from her hand and running towards the door! I reached the door only to find it locked, I push the wooden door with all my might, trying to remove it from its hitches, but to my surprise the door seems not to know what am doing !

I turn to scan the room for another exit, but find myself looking into her eyes, her expression "cold" her face hard as stone ,she stood like a lifeless person! I'll kill you Brandon" she screech and ran towards me vigorously"!!!

"Ahhhh"
I jumped upright and my eyes shot open. My heart pounding and all the adrenaline rushing. I've been sweating profusely wetting the pillow beneath my head.wiping away my brow trying to pacify myself "God " I sigh loud!

What a horrible dream, so vivid, so real.I couldn't apprehend what am felling , it's unusual to me.Am a man full of confidence , courage,noting scare me but this hell of a dream scare the shit outta me. It took me over an hour to tranquillize my self before finally drifting to sleep.

***************
I came out of the shower with a towel slightly over my hip walking over to my dresser feeling restless, the thought of last night dream kept flashing through my mind But I quickly avert the thought.I will refuse myself not to be deflected from making the deal with the 'J.J company'.  Its going to be massive. I have to make sure every penny i invest has to be fucking worth it. Bad investors were just not what i deal with and Kyle's Enterprises have a reputation to maintain.

I got dress into a charcoal black suit jacket with a white shirt, to complete the look I put on a dark purple tie with a black shoe.With my leg wobbling and my head throbbing I went straight to my kitchen and find food already serve by my chef Suraj.

Suraj is the best chef I've ever known, he started working with me two years back, and from the first day I've never miss a cuisine made by him.

"Good morning sir."Suraj speaks with a huge grin. "Morning yourself Suraj." I sank into the chair and sigh with relief when my nostrils come in contact with the sweet aromatic smell of food.

"What have you made me for breakfast"? I asked excitedly.

"Samundari Khazana sir." Suraj answer while his face lit up in an embellish smile.

"Samundari Khazana? I asked confuse, not even sure I pronounce the word right.

Suraj takes a step forward, while he lean his head on the door, "It means ( sea food treasure). It contains Devon,crab, white truffle, beluga caviar, gold leaf, Scottish lobster coated in milk, four abalones and four eggs sir". He speaks in Indian accent and a smile plastered on his face.

I smile back and adjust the tie on my neck. "Your so going to make me an Indian on day Suraj." While I smirkily tease him.