Promnight Chapter 11

Too early for an update?I didn't want you lovely people to wait for for long. :) :)

The picture above is our lovely Fiona Parker, and Brandon Kyle :)

The interior of the club is breathtaking.
I can swear on my unborn children that I've never been to a magnificent club like  this before.

This extravagant venue contained a decadent features and lightning, all set within a large versatile area of the club. The luxurious stools is  arranged around the  corner of the bar. standing behind the bar was a voluptuous woman, wearing noting but a devilish lingerie.

Strippers dancing seductively, with their legs hung around a pole. rocking their hips from side to side. Pulling their cloths off temptingly to attract men attention.

I shout when Elizabeth pull me towards the strippers and I cover my eyes " I can't believe this!? You brought me to a fucking strip club!? Full of guy!? "I screech" and I heard her chuckling to her self. Before a pair of hands grab my waist pulling me towards the dance floor, causing me to flinch!!

" let me go you bastard" I shout to the guy- who's hands are still on my waist, furrows his eyebrows then bits his lips seductively.

" ohh MISS HOTIE " will you mind me getting into your panties? He growls and I ran away from him, only to be crash by another guy who of course was busy making out with one of the strippers.

"Watch it baby"

My eyes widen as I stare up at him then back to the half naked woman on his lap.

" A.....m so....r..r..y" I stammered. " he smirk then begins to lick her tits.

I turn around only to find Elizabeth dancing seductively with a huge guy. His hands raking all over her body, while she rock her hips sideways.

I ran over to her, hoping not to trip over the glass floor. I pull her away from the man.

" Elizabeth get me the fuck out of here now"! I snap my feet like a three year old child".

"Let's have a shot before we go ok"?What's the point of us coming here in the first place?

" only one shot " I pleaded.

Elizabeth shot me a death glare and I stare at her with wide eyes.

*****

I was on my fourth shot. And Elizabeth was on her tenth.

Elizabeth decided to get us a tequila to celebrate for my victory and I was thrilled to convinced her not to dance again.

*********
Brandon POV

I got dressed into a casual blue jeans and blue shirt added with a blue nike shoe.
The reason behind my appearance today? Was to disguise myself in looking more like a regular guy. Not the sophisticated, authoritative, "Brandon Kyle".

I reached the club around 1:35. Am a little bit worried about what's going to happen after I walked through that door.

I've never felt anything like this before?some unsolved thoughts keeps flashing through me. I really want to take her memories off my mind. And the only way to do that is fucking a bitch.