Prom night Chapter5

"KYLE ENTERPRISES "

Mr Kyle's interior office is a huge room with black and brown color dominating the room. It yells power,massive wealth and authority. It signifies a powerful man's heaven.

The mahogany chair behind the huge wooden desk sat Brandon dressed in an expensive designer suit that hugged his body perfectly, making his shoulder to appear wider. His expression pitiless as always. But that didn't stop him from manipulating every girl

Knock knock!!

"Come in." Brandon ordered while he type on his MacBook.

A slim beautiful brunette walks in. "Good morning sir." She said with trembling voice.

"Sit down." Brandon's eyes still fixed on the laptop.

"Can I help you"? He uttered harshly still not looking up.

"Yes sir." she said, pulling the chair out and sitting her self on it. "Am here for the interview as your personal assistant."

"Name"? He barks!

His sudden outburst startled her, causing her to jumps a little "Melissa" She answered almost like a whisper

"Your other Name He yell again"! Still not looking at her.

"Melissa Robert." She answered with trembling voice,as she nervously play with her fingers.

Brandon scrutinized  the papers one by one then finally pulls one out. Closing scanning the piece he pulls out. With a murderous smirk, Brandon lean back on the chair, lifting his gaze to meet hers, while he carefully study her appearance.

She wore on a white blouse with a V neck, exposing her deep enormous boobs and too much cleavage. It almost seems like the boobs will pop out from the blouse.

Brandon squirm on the chair, his eyes lock on her exposed breast. The thought of her laying naked on his bed Blurred his entire mind,making him to not his lips out of strong corneous feelings.

"Am sorry to say this Ms Roberts_ Brandons speaks, his voice filled with ego and authority. "but you don't have the qualifications I need in a PA." Trailing his gaze off her, and settling it back on the screen of his computer.

"What? Why.?Please sir,look again I need this job. My life defends on it." Melissa pleaded seductively, pushing her almost fake boobs forward.

"Shut up! Brandon yells back,I don't care if your life depends on it or not. All I care about is your qualifications, as you can see,gesturing to her credentials you don't have it." Taking in a deep breath to calm himself down, as he noticed  how Malissa shudder in horror of his outburst.

Brandon sedate himself trying very hard to plaster a fake smile and speak with the tenderness voice he could ever think of. "Please  don't waste my precious time. He grin mischievously. "Time is money and I work way to hard to earn....... his voice trail off as Melissa bursts into tears before He could finish talking.

How could she? Is she really crying? Fuck, He hates It when girls gets emotional. It makes him vulnerable, and vulnerability is not one that appears in his dictionary.

"Get out." He blurted without considering his judgement. "Get the fuck. Gesturing his finger to the door. "Out before I call security on you." Flinging her papers all over the floor. Malissa quickly got to her kneels to pick the sprawled  papers on the floor. She stand up wobbling towards the door with tears washing her face.

Brandon

She reach the door then rested her head against it. She looked up to see Mr Kyle's glaring at her,this was the first time she got a good look of his gorgeous face. His define jawline,he's thick eyebrows, he's fascinating lips, he's pointed nose.he's absolutely jaw_dropping  gorgeous.

Shes mesmerized by his blue eyes that  stared intently into hers,his  blonde  hair is perfectly swept to one side with hair gel that makes the hair seems darker than it was.

"What are you still doing in my office"?Brandon snarled at her. His expression clouded with anger. "Or do you want me to summon the security to drag you out by force"? He stated.

Melissa whimper in a low voice then turn the door knob and shut it behind her.

Brandon pick the phone dialing Emily his temporarily PA.

"Hello " she speaks in a low but clear voice,

"I want you to cancel all my appointments for today, and rescheduled it for tomorrow". Brandon commands with his authoritative voice.

"Yes sir. What about your interviews? Their atleast 6 people waiting".

"Cancel everything" He command!

"Yes sir. right away."

"Tell me if I have any unfinished business to deal with"?

"Claire keeps calling sir. she's insisting on coming to meet you,but I told her your in a meeting".

"When ever she calls, put her through".

"Yes MR Kyle  goodb.......

Before she finish talking he hang the call.

********************

VOTE, LIKE,COMMENT AND SHARE TO YOUR FRIENDS. 💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️

Thanks readers God bless us all!