Prom night Chapter 15

Fiona POV

"Mom I can't believe your getting married to this billionaire, you don't mean it". I sheer. "Are you fucking kidding me? And your moving in with him"? I asked overwhelmed while I practically jump up and down on the bed.

"Yes dear" mom hold my hand and clasp it with hers, as she takes in the joy. "I've finally moved on as you said."

"I love you mom" throwing myself over her.  "You've finally getting over dad, I pray he'll treat you better."

"His a good man dear, am sure he'll love you like his own". Mom assure patting my back joyfully. I pull back and now we're facing each other "Wait! How do you guys meet? You've never mentioned him to me not once?" I ask with an arch eyebrow, giving her an uncertain look.

Mom smile at me pulling me in another hug. "Its a long story honey but I promise I'll tell you all about it when the time comes."

"But mom-I was halt midway by a knock on the door. Craning my neck to catch a glimpse of who's knocking?Mom turns her attention towards the door too, and that gave me the opportunity to stare at the room.

The enormous well furnished room was painted gold and silver,the curtains was a combination of gold and silver floral print. Not to talk about the large poster bed with soft mattress and silk bedcover. The room contain a big mahogany dresser and a door like structure. I think is a closet. Their was a massive tv on the wall and entertainment unit. The ceiling hung a golden dangling shiny chandelier while the floor looks more like a white fluffy clouds than a tile. This room looks more like a  King's chamber than a guest room.

"Yes come in" I heard moms voice echoing as she let go of my body, she gave me that look that says behave yourself.

I smile back at her then to the door, "Hello ladies" Jayden said as he walks in, he had a smile on his beautiful face. Fucking gorgeous you are. I thought. Jayden wore a black shirt and a lather black jacket,added with black sweat pants, his jet black hair was neatly combed backwards making him looks freakishly handsome.

"Hello Jayden." Mom reply smiling back at him. Jayden walk directly to the big poster bed, he settle himself on the side drawer next to me. 

"I hope am not interruption anything?" he said with a smirk.  "No! Not at all."  Mom assure.

"I don't think we've been properly introduced Fiona,I got pretty excited to finally have a baby sister". He extend his hand out. I stare at his strong hand then back to his face. He has emerald glittering eyes, high cheekbones, long, thick eyelashes and a full mouth. 

"Am Jayden john, the ceo of J

"Am Jayden john, the ceo of J.J Companies. He paused before adding to his introduction, "And going to be your step brother." His mouth widen in a huge grin. "Isn't that wonderful"? He added.