Prom night-chapter 3

Mature content ahead, read at your own risk.⬇️⬇️

I gave my self to him completely in body,I gasps between his kisses as wave over wave of ecstasy overwhelmed me,pushing me to the point where I thought if he ever stops I'll die.
I've never felt anything like this before. This guys was my first, my first when it comes to kissing and would be my first when it comes to making love.

I look up to him there is something in his eyes that frighten but yet captures my attention. Wasn't he suppose to take me hard? Have no mercy tearing my pussy apart?  The thought made me tremble with lust and fear. It was the most forbidden yet exciting thing I had ever done. But he choose not to, he is making love to me in a passionate way. Is he making love to me? I know what he is doing is not right but yet I felt the urge not to stop him.

I wrapped my leg around him as he pressed me down on the floor. There was noting I wanted more in that moment than his body over mine. It was like switch had flipped, making me forget all of my worries.

Speed's kiss moved down to my neck biting down on my collar bone,and my breath quickened. The man knows exactly what he was doing and it was driving me crazy. His hand explore every curve on my body, my little heart almost couldn't take it anymore.

Speed slid my gown down, flinging it over my shoulder. My big rounded breast expose to him, I quickly bring my hands to cover up my nudity. But Speed instantly grasp my hand like he knew my intention. "Don't deny me this perfect body of yours."He said with his eyes barely open.

Speed work on my breast,knitting my nipples making me moan out in pleasure. He rub on my panties making me to moan even louder, his strong arms didn't show the slightest sign of weakness. My clothes and his we're taken off piece by piece until we're completely exposed to each other not only for the mask he has on.

Speed body was the definition of sexy, not to talk about his broad shoulder to his well sculpted taut stomach. I can't see beyond his navel, because my head was pin to the ground and he's kneeling before me. This guy is just perfect, but not as perfect as Brandon I thought.

 This guy is just perfect, but not as perfect as Brandon I thought

All I hear,saw,and felt was speed. There was noting else but us. Out here in the middle of the parking lot surrounded by five strangers staring at us. I felt ashamed of myself,been watched at the most intimate moment.

He was in control as I thought this couldn't grow anymore passionate. It did. I knew I had to stop him before things got more intense. "Please Stop." I murmur breathlessly.

Speed slowly pulled away,resting his forehead on mine. "I'm sorry. I tent to get carried away. He said with a crooked smile, looking awfully sexy.

The sweet sensation of his lips on mine vanished like a thin air, and I wished I didn't ask him to stop. My eyes narrowed my weakness, as I look up to meet his, "Am sorry don't stop". I whispered into his ear, and I quickly avert my gaze. It felt so un woman like for me to say that to a total stranger who's about to rape me.
Speed's lips curled up in a snug as he lower his face down, taking my lips again.