Prom night Chapter 4

FIONA POV. 5 years later

"Wait! Please stop.!" I shouted over the top of my lungs and run towards the bus stop,but the bus driver didn't hear me and drove off. 

"No!" panting,trembling,breathless,I groaned with disappointment,now I have to wait for another bus. I can't be late again,I wouldn't be late for class if not for Rosemary that drag me to that stupid party,I felt so tired last night that I over slept. It was so stupid of me not to set the alarm clock.

I dug out my phone from my bag to check the time,it's already 08:15. I have only 45minutes to reach class for my test, what if I failed to arrive at time?  "Shit." I curse under my breath.

As I was thinking on how to get my lazy ass to school, I spot a brand new BMW approaching. The roar of the engine frightened me, causing me to drop my books down.

"What the hell, I scoff. "See what you made me do douchebag." I roll my eyes sending a death glare to the black tented glass car as it drive pass me. "Fuck off." I added.

The exasperation of getting to school late overwhelmed my entire body, causing me to pour harsh scorn on the innocent driver. Hesitantly I bend down to grab my books from the ground,the car halt almost abruptly as I turn to catch a glimpse of the car reversing back towards me. I quickly grab the book and start walking away in fear. Maybe the driver heard what I said.

What should I do? If at any chance the driver get caught of me? I'll reach school with my face swollen up and badly bruised. "OMG!" I have to call for help. Unfortunately for me. The bus had left about 20minutes ago.

The car came to halt with a loud roar, the sound of the car door opening scares the living soul out of me. The driver is stepping out of the car, and he's walking behind. I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Been late for school and having a non identified person following me and who knows his intention.

"Excuse me, please stop! The driver calls out to me. Is a HE and that makes it even worse. I couldn't stop, I can't stop even if I want to. Am so frightened,that hot sweat kept streaming down my inner thigh. His voice is deep and manly enough to know he's a grown up man.

"Please stop beautiful

"Please stop beautiful. I mean you no harm." He calls from behind me with a huge French accent. "emmenur qn en voiture." (I just want to give you a ride.) And I can see your in need of one." He added.

My body halt before taking the next corner to my left. I just stand there my mouth slightly open. With a smile I turn around anticipating his next move. And deeply wanting to see the man behind that golden melodious voice.

My eyes falls on his almost perfect body. He was wearing noting but black leather jacket and black jeans that fit his well sculpted body. His eyes were so beautiful that I can spent an entire day mesmerized by it. His black silky long hair was neatly pulled into a high bun. This guy is just the definition of sexy I read in books.

I quickly avert my gaze as we had an eye contact. If it wasn't for the mystery of this man, combined by his deep sexy French accent and his beautifully crafted body, I wouldn't even think twice to ran into him. To devour myself in his presence.He neared me just standing an inch away from my face. He said noting, just studying my appearance while he lift his eyebrows smirking mischievously. He rake his black silky hair, adjusting his jacket as he stare unblinkingly.

"Do you need a ride? He speaks with urgency

"Do you need a ride? He speaks with urgency. "A beautiful girl like you shouldn't be walking alone. His golden eye stare directly into mine. "Shall we mea amore."?

"I don't know."  I answered my head down. I felt timid to look into his eyes after what I said to him early. But my inner self telling me to accept his proposal. Which harm would it do after all.

"I'm Jacob." He hold out his hand for me to shake,I look down at it before putting my attention back to his my face. Jacob a sexy name for a sexy man I thought. The detailing on his face was extraordinary, not to talk about his seductively emerald eyes, his full pink lips, his pen like nose did almost most of the job in bringing out the The last time I had an affair with a guy ended up pretty bad, I instantly got nervous talking to the opposite sex. With my head slightly high. "Fiona. I smile finally taking his hand in mine and shaking it, electricity travels from his hands to my spine,causing me to jump a little, I quickly withdraw my hand and look around like an idiot hoping that he didn't see the effect his handshake had on me.

As I settle in his prosperously cat, my eyes didn't fail to notice the dragon tattoo just above his neck. Jacob avert his gaze on me, and I quickly look away thwarted. His gaze flicker on my body,making my entire body to shiver in fright.

"Are you from around here?"

I slightly jump upward to the sudden alert. "Aww....hmmm... yes.... I shudder.

"Where am going is just down that block." I declare.

"Where is that place? Jacob's ask without breaking his gaze on the road ahead of him.

"Southern lake Institute of art and science." I answered averting my gaze to the books on my lap.

"Ok Buckle up." He has the best smiles I've ever seen my entire life.

After a long silent,tiring 20minutes drive,we finally arrive at the college

After a long silent,tiring 20minutes drive,we finally arrive at the college.I slowly open the vehicle door and gently place my foot on the ground.I stood there not knowing what to do next.

"HEY"!! He greets, startling me and causing me to lose my balance before I hold myself up with his car.

"Hello."I finally reply,straightening my posture. It's nice meeting you Jacob and thanks for the ride."

"It's my pleasure." Emphasizing on the "pleasure" Jacob take my number and we bid goodbye. With that he drove off and I ran to class hoping I didn't miss the text already.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

LIKE,
    VOTE,
        COMMENT,
           SHARE.

Are you guys enjoying the book? If yes comment and I'll be grateful to reply your comments
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
     BIEBER_EL