Prom night Chapter 10

The knocking on my door distracted me from the novel I've been reading "wolves and slaves"by JosalynnMP ".
(I highly recommend this book to all the readers out there)
Who would that be I thought?

Grudgingly I put down the book on the table together with the coffee am sipping. I hesitantly went to the kitchen to wash my hands.

When I first got this apartment I was so enthusiastic as to pack my stuffs in,My apartment was set up like a studio, containing only two rooms facing each door. The door to the right is my bedroom, While the door to the left is the kitchen. I don't have a living room to occupy all the necessary items, so I neatly arranged only my couch and a center table to perfectly fit in the small space. Not only for the huge cabinet containing my books, the place would have been sufficient.

Coming out from the kitchen I suss the time wasn't exactly 12pm Eli will not be here till 12, so who would that be?

"Am coming"! I said as I neared the door.

"goddamnit! open the door or I'll vandalized this precious door of yours"

"Elizabeth is that you"? I quickly get hold of the handle and turn it to open. The door slightly open and she's visible to my sight.

I didn't expect to See you now? I said with exhilaration of not seeing her in a very long time.

"Hi Fiona" her voice shrilled with excitement! It's so nice to see you again"! I missed you girl " she hugged me tightly, rocking me sideways

I missed you too Eli. I hugged her back
She has always been a sweet, and good friend, her thick curly hail was tied into a cute ponytail. She looks amazing, she had on a white skimpy gown.

I open the door wider to let her in, Together we walk to the couch.

"Can I get you something"? I asked while she finally settled on the couch.

"No thanks Fiona". I have a burger, it's fresh, I said mockingly.

"C'mon now chop chop, we have a lot to do and we only have less than two hours."

"I thought You brought only one, and that's it".

Chuckling to her self, Eli responded with" oh sweetie you're so unprofessional. We have a lot to do than your clothing, I have to do your hair, your makeup, and teach you the seductive way of getting guys attention.

She started laughing to her own remark almost chocking herself .

It's not funny you know, frowning over what she said. Besides its just a club, it's not like we're going to a beauty contest. I don't think thats absolutely essential?

She rise from the couch, going forth and back, like she's reminiscing.

"Fiona you have to look more than gorgeous, and that's what am going to do right now".

"C'mon let's start".

She leads the way to my small bedroom and I follow right behind her.

After trying on over 6 outfits that I haven't liked yet, Eli trow another skimpy blue strapless dress. How many did you brought? I scratch my head in puzzlement.

"Just wear it " Eli persuaded me to try the cloth on. It's so short covering just the essentials and did not even come mid thigh.

"No way! You really thought I would wear this"?

"Oh come on Fiona for how long are you going to keep that sexy body of yours hidden like a precious treasure? Live your life babe "