chapter 1 when I died

I was walking home just barley getting though without my best friend Chelsey who killed herself just four months ago, my little sister noticed that I was drifting again and hugged me tightly I came back to the real world and smiled "What will I do without you Emily" I said "I don't know maybe cry all day or eat ice cream 24/7" I laughed she was right I would be in a pathetic position If it wasn't for her. we continued to walk just then we saw a fight right in front of us it looked like it's been happening for awhile due to the blood all over, my sister closed her eyes she didn't like fights epically since we've been abused for a couple years. unlike her violence didn't cause me pain it made me angry so I ran towards the fight to try to break it up just then one of the guys who were less bloody pulled out a gun and shot three times two at his target and one at me. when he shot me he stopped and looked at me in shock, he dropped his gun and ran. I knew him he was in my first period class his name was josh we liked each other but never went out. he shot me in the chest towards the right side away from the heart. everyone ran once somebody yelled that they're calling 9-1-1 my sister ran to me with tears in her eyes it made me drop to the floor in despair "KAT! please don't go please I need you you're the reason why I didn't run away yet please ..." she started crying louder hugging me tight I grabbed her hand trying with all my strength to stay awake " ... E-e-em I want ...to tell ...you that' ugh.. I will always watch over you no...matter where I am..." then I heard the sirens she started screaming my name but her voice was becoming more distant then the world went black.

just then I saw this enormous light in front of me "KATHRINE YOU HAVE SERVED ME SINCE YOU WERE FIVE AND STAYED FAITHFUL TO ME EVEN WHEN THINGS GOT BETTER EVEN WHEN CHELESLY DIED AND NOW I WILL TAKE YOU IN OPEN ARMS' WELCOME TO MY KINGDOM" I was in awe with this voice I knew who it was it was God and then the gates opened and I saw so many people in there looking at me with happy faces and I smiled.