where is she?

I look around and notice that Chelsey wasn't anywhere in sight " hey where's Chelsey Green? My best friend she should be here" an angel looked at me with sympathy " She's not here... you don't go to heaven when you kill yourself." WHAAAT HOW CAN THAT BE SHE- SHE- I feel myself start to cry the angel hugs me " hey don't cry you shouldn't cry in heaven. let's get you ready for your new job shall we?" I look at him " what job?" you're going to be your sisters guardian angel " I look at him with shock. I just got here and I already have the a job - " we thought it would be easier for you since you know her and you're already used to being there for her." I nodded yeah that makes sense... i guess "so when exactly do I start?" the angel smirked at me "now" then in a flash I was in my sisters moonlit room. I turn to her alarm clock on her bed stand 11:37 I walk towards her sleeping figure to notice the lack of her breathing then I realize she's not here I look up to see the window more open than she leaves it. Terror rising in my body, I sprint to our parents room but stop when I pass my room sensing something odd. I go inside and see Emily on my bed hugging my pillows with tear stains on her face. I sigh and attempt to pull a blanket over her then I see a hand over mine when I try look to its owner they're gone dismissing whatever just happened I try for the last time to grab the blanket accomplishing, I put it on Emily. I sit in the corner watching her hoping I don't mess up. I wmhisper to myself but mostly to her " I love you Emily stay strong for me, and remember that I'm still here protecting you." a couple hours pass by and I see the sun slowly rise and as the light streams through the window I get prepared for what comes next.