Lets talk shall we?

All three of us sit on the porch Veronica looking unnerved muttering under her breath " not again" and " too old for this shit". Veronica takes a deep breath and starts to ask basic questions, the kind you ask when you don't what to ask someone who lost a person or pet very close to them, Emily answering in one word answers. Getting bored with the conversation i mutter to myself for them to get on with the reason they even came out here then to my surprise i hear a response " don't have to rude Kat it's been a while" i see Emily's expression shift, as if someone opened a new wound... and thinking about it i guess that's what happened, " what did you say about kat?" Veronica suddenly realizes what she said turn quickly towards Emily attempting to cover what her mistake " nothing- i'm sorry i should used her nam-" "NO YOU SAID IT LIKE YOU WERE TALKING TO HER WHY?!" sighing Veronica sits on the steps on the porch motioning to emily to follow. I watch them sit down as Veronica explains her story from her high school senior year. From her best friend to her psychotic boyfriend and finally to the people she accidently killed and their time haunting her. At the very end i see them materialize beside me, a dirty blonde with a small pink silk robe blue liquid dripping from her mouth, and two built men in just their underwear bullet wound the brunette inside their chest the blond through his neck. I hear the girl speak " names Heather Chandler her first victim... though it wasn't her fault i still followed her, talked to her. Then these two dipsticks over here got shot because she choose to take french instead of german." the dirty blonde one spoke up " my name is Kurt Kelly my friend here is Ram Sweeney" " i can introduce myself Kurt" Ram remarked punching Kurt and next thing i know they're going at it like bears fighting for the last salomon. Heather sighed "GUYS NOT NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR ASSES FOR ALL ETERNALLY SHE DOESN'T AT LEAST ACT LIKE YOU KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE" complains Heather. I hear Veronica voice boom at us " GUYS CAN YOU NOT RIGHT NOW?!?! TRYING TO HAVE A CIVILIZED CONVERSATION WITH A CHILD WHO IS HURTING" I hear kurt and Ram mumble sorry and Heather fix her tiny robe and wipe her mouth even though the blue liquid continues to drip. " told ya guys to stop" i hear her whisper, I hear Veronica tell Emily goodbye. Veronica turns to me and smiles mouthing the words " be careful" she walks to her car and drives away. The three vanishes slowly as they follow her car. Emily sits on the porch still and deciding to join her i watch the sunset with her till i realize she crying making me cry. I hug her even if she doesn't see that  im right here she'll know... she'll feel it deep in her heart.