be happy

The alarm clock blares from across the hall. Emily stirs in my bed hugging the pillows tighter, not wanting to get up she tries her best to ignore the loud beeping til i hear a familiar voice. " EMILY TURN THAT DAMN THING OFF AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL!!!" she gets up slowly eyes still closed. She rubs her eyes and walks to her room to turn off the alarm. 7:30 I wonder why she has her alarm that early her school doesn't start till around 9, then i remember that i would have her wake me up for school around this time " alright Kat time to get up ... wherever you are. I wonder if you made it to heaven, i think you did you were a good christian plus a good person" i hear sniffle as she tries not to cry again " you know it's like i can still feel you watching me and telling me i need to use conditioner for my hair but i use the yours now so hope you're happy." I smile at her " oh Emi-" " EMILY CHILD SERVICE IS COMING SO PRETEND LIKE THERE'S NOTHING WRONG AND WE'RE ALL JUST MOURNING !!!" " GOT IT!!!!!" child service? What do they want now? I thought we- oh they're here because of me. Shit. I hear the doorbell ring i run downstairs but then i realize Emily had to open the door but... i was already outside 5 feet from the room. I go by the door holding my arm out to the door. Emily burst the door open in light blue jeans and our "impress every adult" shirt because today was just one of those days excpt she wore mine today. She wore my favorite one. The one I only wore if i wanted a job or the money. Of course i had to impress them with my words as well but the shirt does help. I drift my eyes to myself now and notice that i'm standing in the middle of the door. Half of my body on one side and my other side on the other. As i'm about to scream a hand covers my mouth. I turn to the owner to see the angel from heaven... imma call him Cal he looks like a Cal " Kathern you mustn't be distressed. Stay content and never ever go past your boundaries, if you start to feel mad, sad, or anything negative you'll turn negative yourself and we can't afford that she needs you to be positive, at peace ... just a warning." he nervously smiles " oh and my name isn't Cal it's Inian like indian but without the 'd' " then just like that he vanishes. Gathering myself up and wondering what just happened i walk downstairs and see that Veronica , my favourite social worker in the system, is talking to Emily giving her condolences and informing our foster mother the events that will take place like the smaller paycheck, more frequent visits, and if Emily desired the moving of families. The last part was a shock to me that now Emily choose either or not she wanted to stay but my the look on mothers face the money was the only thing on her mind. Folding my arms in front of me silently watching everything unfold from bickering over places to live and money i see Veronica glance in my direction and stares wide-eyed at me until she interrupted by mom " Ms.Sawyer is something the matter you look as if you've seen a ghost" and in a whisper she mutters something that completely catches me off guard " i think i did" " what was that?" "oh i'm sorry i think i need some air. Emily can you follow me?" Emily complys and leads Veronica to the porch and i feel a slight tug as she walks with Veronica, I comply notherales.

A/N so I didn't realize what I did which Veronica Sawyer from Heathers till last minute it I like it and I'm not changing it... hope you have a wonderful day