Chapter 5- The Truth

Hey guys sorry I haven't written in a while I didn't know what to do next with the story cause I'm kinda just writing as I go so what happened's in my story is a surprise to me to! Hope you enjoy this chapter please comment constructive criticism is always appreciated tell me if I should do something differently or something you want or like, tell me if I should change the cover thx!! 😉

         ************************
No more crutches!!

Everything started to go numb while a million questions rushed through my head my stomach started to unpleasantly growl so I timidly walked towards the door and I couldn't stop my body from shaking, I tried to turn the door nob but I couldn't because my hands were so sweaty I started to panic so I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and turned the door nob and rushed down the stairs and immediately opened the fridge and grabbed the box of pineapple because now for some reason I was starving I started to chow down on the pineapple until they were all gone...   Oh yeah and I LOVE pineapple seriously if I could marry it I would. God I love pineapple so much and I don't even know why?

      I cautiously walked back up the wooden stairs to my room knowing the information on the computer changed everything about my relationship with Joey (not that I had one anyway).

      I walked into my room and over to my bed excited yet nervous to read what other information the computer holds.

     I gasped and searched through my blankets aimlessly...    My computer.... was gone.

     Oh crap I must have knocked it under my bed I thought. Nope not under the bed either I started to have a panic attack...  Great.

      That's when I heard a knock on my window I turned around to come face to face with HIM... How could I confront him after I just read THAT about him. He must have seen how scared and shocked I was because he opened my window climes in and sits me down on my bed and asks me a bunch of questions with a worried face but I can't hear what he's saying everything is blurry.. Yep definitely having a panic attack.

      "P-p-p- pan-pani-panic." I try stutter out panic attack with all the energy I have left which counting the sweat literally dripping from my chin isn't very much energy.

       "Panic? Panic? Omg!! Panic attack!? Your having a panic attack!!" Joey yell's.

       What he does next I was not prepared for and never will be...  He picked me up layed me down and rushed out of my room? Wait... What? Why did he leave .. I start to panic even more which at this point I don't even know if that is possible.

        About 10 seconds later he run's back in with a wet wash cloth and a dry one and he starts to dab my forehead with the wet one and rub my arm with his hand in a calming gesture.

      The first touch of his skin against mine makes me feel butterfly's in my stomach but for some weird reason I don't want him to let go.. Ever, his one single touch warms up my whole body and makes my insides melt.

      He started dabbing my neck and then my forehead again my breathing start's to slow down back to a normal pace and I start to relax.

      "Thanks...  (deep breath), you dident have to (breath out), help" I struggle to get out.

      "You would rather I just let you lay there and die of heat exsaution." Joey giggles, and it's the cutest thing ever.

      "You know what I mean dummy" I playfully slap his bicep... And OMG it's a rock, but a toned rock, if you get what I mean.

      He stayed for a couple more minutes to make sure I was ok and then left, through the window.

      I just sat in bed for what felt like hours but was only 30 minutes just...  Thinking like I do every night to fall asleep but tonight I have loads to think about so I save the rest for tomorrow and start to listen to classical relaxation on Pandora instead, and fall asleep to Beethoven, my favorite orchestra player.

     ********************

OMG I can't believe it thank you guys so much for getting PB&J to 56 reads eeehhhkkkk!!

Oh yeah and in case you don't get the title it's PB&J for Phoebe and Joey if you don't like it or think you have a better one please comment it and I'll think about it thx again you guys!!
This chapter is dedicated to writer/ my bff, pls go check out her book she's an amazing writer!! kyrifas and lylabean and 757aubrey