Chapter 8- Party's and Plan's

~Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated, promise I'll try to update more but I'm in the middle of moving so I have a lot on my plate sorry in advance if it takes a while to update, love you guys! Your the best! Phoebe's outfit above^~

*******************

I walked back in my house and went up to my room to get ready.

I searched aimlessly through my closet full of clothes yet I couldn't find anything to wear.

I finally decided after what felt like hours of deciding, on a teal skirt and black crop top with black heels.

I curled my eyelashes and put on a layer of mascara. Almost tripped on my way out of my room but caught myself just in time, I swear if there was a contest on who was the clumsiest, I would win.

When I got downstairs my mom had the cookies on a clear serving plate with plastic wrap to cover them.

She handed me the cookies and complimented me on my outfit like always.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I took it out to see a text from Flora.

Outside- F

Ok hold on 1 sec be right out- P

•••

It was about a 20 minute car drive, not to long. Before we got to the party.

My mom was right, from the looks of it, it was gonna be fun. There was lights and booming music coming from the mansion before us.

We started walking towards the house planning to meet at the car in exactly two hours.

As soon as I got in the house the smell of alcohol swept through the air. There were teenagers dancing, others drinking with their friends on the sofa's.

I navigated my way to the kitchen to get myself a drink. Don't worry not like that, just a bottle of water, god get your head out of the gutter.

I grabbed what looked like a pitcher of water when a hand came up behind me and swiftly took it from my hands.

"Hey I was using tha.." I turned to come face to face with Cameron.

"Sorry what was that, a thank you Cam for saving my life?"

"Actu.." I was cut off again.

"Oh it's ok I know I know I'm amazing, your welcome" he smirked.

"Actually I was going to say give me back my water you thief." I playfully stuck my tongue out.

He broke out in laughter almost spilling the pitcher.

"Y-you- Th-thought this was wa-water!" He managed to say between laughs.

"Uhm.. yeah?"

"AHAHAHAH YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS WATER!" He couldn't stop laughing and even though it was kinda cute it was getting annoying.

"Yes I did now give it back" I held out my hand.

"Oh innocent little Pheb, you have so much to learn." He smirked.. again.

"What do you mean?"

"This so called water is vodka sweetie."

I just stood there.. dumbfounded.. jaw touching the floor. Okay maybe not touching the floor, but you get what I mean.

Cam broke out in another fit of his stupidly adorable laughter.

"Shut up." I mumbled

"Sorry what was that?"