Chapter 23 The Shortcut

I went stiff. I even think I stopped breathing. He started swaying moving his shoulders but I’m still frozen. He chuckled lightly and leaned on my ear.

“Relax, I’m not going to eat you. This is just a dance” he whispered. I managed a whimper in response. “Feel the music”

I shook my head frantically. He gave my thigh a gentle squeeze as he turned the both of us around. He put my leg back on earth and grabbed my wrists, raising them up and wrapped them around his neck. He pulled me by the waist and breathed against my neck. Then, he went back to my ear.

“Dirty dancing’s just like any other dance, Dara” he whispered again, gently swaying our hips back and forth together.

“Ah-huh” I huffed. He pushed me gently and danced his way behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. One hand slowly traveled down my hips as he was grinding our bodies together. I took in an unsteady breath as I felt his warm breath fanning the side of my neck.

“Feel sexy” he said.

“I can’t” I quickly answered.

“Close your eyes” he ordered.

I did what he said. I swallowed hard as I felt his hand rubbed my arm and down my wrist in an intimate way. He gently pulled my hand up and rested it on the side of his neck.

“Listen. Let the melody take you away, let it throw all your inhibitions”

He continued whispering – his warm breath blowing against my ear. He continued touching me in a very sensual and intimate way but not in an offending way. I don’t know if it’s the music, his voice or his touch that did it, maybe all three because after a while, I started to relax. I focused on his voice, the music his touch and his warm body pressed closely against mine. It made me feel. . . seductive.

I felt a smile tugged my lips a moment as Kwon Jiyong whispered the words, “move with me”. We started moving, with my back pressed against his chest. I felt his hand moved from my waist up to my chest. For a moment, I thought he was going to touch my breast but he didn’t. He slid his hand to the side instead, up to my shoulders. He moved my hair to one said and slowly slid his hand in my clavicle, down in between my breasts and to my abdomen. He turned me around to face him. I opened my eyes and smiled at him.

My lower body was intimately pressed against his, our hips creating a circular motion together. And then, he swirled me around and grabbed my waist, lifting me up. For some weird reason, my legs automatically wrapped around his waist, as he bent me over – my hair flying all over my face. He then moved his hand under me while I rested my hand son his shoulders for support. We started grinding and rubbing our bodies together. I then removed my legs off him and jumped back to the floor, pushing him away gently. I started swaying my hips while slowly going down to the floor. I went back up, still swaying while my hands slowly traveled from my waist up to my hair. He smirked and walked towards me, circling me. The scene reminded me of a predator circling around its prey. He stopped behind me, his hands resting on my hips to my inner thighs. I shivered involuntarily and turned around to face him.

“Touch me” he whispered huskily. I bit my lower lip then smiled. I slowly lifted my hands and rested them on his chest. With my hips still swaying, I slowly slid my hands down to his abdomen. Before I even reach the waistband of his pants, he suddenly pulled me by the waist, hooking my right knee on his hips again. His thigh went forward, resting in between my legs. We started grinding our hips together. He rested his forehead against mine, his hands traveling down to my buttocks. His breath was blowing against my slightly parted lips that I can even taste his breath at the tip of my tongue.

An inch. That’s the distance between our lips. I felt him squeezed my ass, making me gasp. My hands, on their own accord, sought for revenge. They traveled behind him and did the same to his butt. I heard him snort. Then, he leaned on my ear and bit my earlobe. I squeaked, making him laugh.