Chapter 2

K.C was at her bunker, luckily her mother Kira, was next to her. K.C sighed.

"So I spoke with your father, this is the picture of Calico. He is a white male, in his early thirties. His specialty is making unique bombs. He should be a new 'Soldier' coming tomorrow. If you see him or make contact with him you inform us all, that way we keep eyes on him to."

K.C nodded "I just hope Ernie doesn't squeal. Remember when he caught his first suspect?"

Kira nodded and sighed "Let's just pray he doesn't make contact with Calico first. Now that we have giant robots on our case, it's gonna be harder to sneak around. As far as I know these are advanced robots, not from earth."

K.C nodded, but then giggled "I though IronHide was cool!"

Kira shook her head smiling "Just... Don't tell you father."

K.C laughed a little and nodded, they both walked out. But K.C bumped into Major Lennox.

"Sorry Major Lennox, I wasn't watching where I was going."

Lennox waved his hand in the air. "It's fine. So heard you are a little fighter?"

K.C nodded "Yes sir, I finished my martial arts classes when I was around 14."

Lennox nodded, very impressed "Well, let's put that information to the test. Follow me."

K.C looked at her mom and nodded, slightly waving bye to her. K.C followed Lennox to part of base, specifically for testing or practicing fighting skills. A couple soldiers were already in the fighting hanger, but they all were boys. Once they saw K.C they all chuckled, but K.C was like 'Excuse me?' K.C chuckled herself, gonna show these dweebs not to mess with her.

"Alright, I need a volunteer to fight soldier Amanda Lander (fake name for mission). Who up for the challenge?"

One soldier snorted "Not a challenge at all."

K.C snorted her self and stepped up to the mat, hands at her hips. The n she pointed at the mat.

"Trust me, after I'm don't with you. I won't be the only girl in the room."

The soldiers ooed, the one who took the insult obviously did not take it lightly.

"Bring it on Princess ..."

K.C laughed a little and looked at his name tag, then laughed more.

"Alright, bring it on Worthimmer..."

The soldiers laughed, but Worthimmer was fuming. He then swung a fist at K.C, but she caught it. She sighed shaking her head.

"Big mistake..."

K.C then kicked him the gut sending him back, but he quickly recovered and swung punches at her. K.C dodged all the swings and soon punched him in the gut, then kicked him the chest sending him to a wall.

The soldier all cringed, Worthimmer hissed in pain, standing up

The soldier all cringed, Worthimmer hissed in pain, standing up. He looked at K.C and nodded, holding out a hand.

"Not bad..."

K.C wasn't dumb, but followed along. She
Shook his hand cautiously, and just as he was about to flip her over onto the ground, she did it to him.

"Now I think we all know who the princess is..."

The soldier ooed, and then they all heard a whistle. They all turned and saw the bots. K.C looked over and saw the one know as Bumblebee clap.

K.C turned to Lennox "Permission to leave the practice hanger?"

Lennox smiled "Permission granted soldier Lander."

K.C nodded and left the hanger, walking past the bots, but nodded to them as she past by. She walked off and saw her brother, trying to do a push up, but failing miserably.

"Stop hurting yourself Ernie..."

Ernie groaned falling to the ground "One..." He counted.

K.C sighed and stood him up "You can barley lift a glass of milk! How are you gonna lift your body off the ground. Stick to the computer screens."

Ernie gave her face and K.C gave it back, still acting like siblings.

"Whatever! I least I got brains!"

K.C snorted "I'm surprised that brain of yours helped yourself get on this team. Sometimes I wonder if you a a robot like Judy."

Ernie faked a laughed and then stopped abruptly "Funny..."

K.C smiled and patted his back "It's alright bro... Not everyone can... Do what you can..."

Ernie looked at her weirdly, but shrugged it off "So..." He looked around noticing no one was around them.

"Have you seen or made contact with Calico?" He said quietly.

K.C sighed "No mom said he would be here tomorrow, didn't dad tell you?"

Ernie shrugged "He just me told who to find, then went off to find those AWESOME ROBOTS! Did you see them! I swear they are the best beings I have ever seen!"

K.C giggled "They are re cool! Who is your favorite?"

Ernie thought for a moment "Optimus, he wouldn't judge me for my weirdness. And if he did he would do it behind my back and not in front of me, like the kids at school."

K.C nodded "Ironhide is my favorite!"

Ernie snickered "Why?"

K.C rolled her eyes "Because he has awesome weapons and crushes anyone who gets in his way. I might take is example..."

K.C walked toward Ernie, but he ran the other way. K.C snickered.

"Best mission ever!" She whispered.

()()()()()

Sorry for the errors!!