Chapter 3

It was the next day and luckily, Ernie was not the first to spot Calico. K.C and right after she saw him she signaled her family members. Right now she was signaling them, she lifted her wrist and spoke into her 'bracelet'

"Mom I see Calico..."

"Alright I'll inform your father. Keep your eyes on him, watch where he goes."

"You got it.."

They finished then conversation on the 'bracelets' K.C watch Calico, but not in a creepy way. Calico was a man with dark brown hair, in his early thirties, a white man. K.C then saw him sneak of away from the bots and soldiers.

K.C looked around and saw the others were busy talking, but never saw Ironhide watching her the whole time. K.C sighed and filled Calico quietly, but when she turned the corner he just disappeared and it was a dead end.

K.C growled "I filled him to a dead end, but when I got there he just disappeared."

She heard her mother sighed as well "Well... We have to wait until we see him again."

K.C groaned "Fine... Hey where are you?"

"What are you doing?" A deep British voice asked.

K.C jumped and turned around seeing Ironhide, K.C just tried to play it off.

"I thought I saw someone come over acting suspicious... Just came over here to see and found no one..."

K.C smiled and walked away, but let out a sigh of relief once she out of his view.

"That was a close one..." She murmured to herself and walked off to find her mom and tell her what happened.

Meanwhile Ironhide hummed, not buying what she was saying. He then walked over to Optimus.

"We need to talk..."

Optimus looked at him concerned and nodded, Optimus walked to his Office Ironhide following.

"What is it you wanted to talk about?" Prime asked sitting down.

Ironhide spoke "That girl. Soldier Amanda Lander, she seems very suspicious."

Prime nodded "Suspicious how?"

Ironhide sat down to across from the giant desk "Well I saw her speaking into her bracelet, then she snuck of to another room. That's when I saw her talking to her bracelet again."

Optimus though for a moment and hummed, nodding his head "I will inform Lennox and we will keep an eye on her."

Ironhide nodded, 'Amanda' (K.C) never leaving her mind.

()()()()

Sorry for the errors!