Chapter 5

Ever sense Jolie and Abby 'became soldiers' K.C has never kept her eyes off of them. Those were her to worst enemies. Today K.C was going to train a little bit more, more than usually, wanting to get her anger out.

She was practicing on a dummy, but two voices spoke at the same time.

"Hello K.C..."

K.C rolled her eyes turning around "What do you want? And what are you doing here?"

Abby sighed acting innocent "We just came here to join the army. And came here to train."

Abby and Jolie began to circle around K.C, who stood still turning her head to watch them both.

"I thought the organization arrested you!"

Jolie's sighed innocently to "Well we had some help escaping..."

"Now we work together..." Abby finished.

"Now K.C what are you doing here?" Jolie asked.

K.C rolled her eyes "Right now keeping my eyes on you two..."

Abby acted scared "Oh no! I'm am horrified!"

K.C rolled her eyes "What ever your plan is you won't win. Did you not see those giant robots!?"

Abby laughed a little "Oh please. Once our plans play out, they won't stop us..."

K.C laughed a little "Are you serious! They aren't idiots! They can squash you like a bug!"

Jolie sighed "Not if we attack first..."

Abby then kicked K.C in the side, knocking her down.

K.C growled and got up "I'm not fighting you! Not here, not now!"

Abby laughed a little "Awwww scared you won't beat us..."

K.C scowled at them "That's it!"

K.C kicked Abby in the gut sending her flying against a wall, Jolie came behind her kicking the back of her knees. K.C struggled to stay on her feet, but managed. She stood back up and swung a punch at Jolie, but Jolie dodged it punching K.C in the gut.

K.C bent over holding her gut.

"What is going on here?!"

Jolie turned around distracted, that's when K.C took the opportunity to attack, not caring who was watching.

The Abby snuck behind her, but K.C knew and grabbed Abby's wrist flipping her whole body over her shoulder. Abby ended on the floor, until someone pushed her away from her.

K.C looked up and saw... Major Lennox.

()()()()()

Sorry for the errors!