Chapter 16

It's been two hours sense the bombing, the coopers as well as the rest of the N.E.S.T crew were relocated to a different base. K.C has been doing well, her leg was already feeling a lot better. All was well till the coopers agency came by. Men in black suits surrounded the coopers, and two other other men in black grabbed Judy.

"What is going on!" Ernie said confused.

Soon the boss of the agency came out "You coopers are no longer spies for the agency..."

"What?! Why??" Kira asked and watched as the men in black removed there spy brackets and watches, but they ignored her question.

"Where are you taking Judy??" Craig asked.

"We assigned you to her! She will be reassigned..." Boss said.

"To where?" Craig questioned only to be  harshly spoken to.

"That's classified civilian..." the boss said.

Kira finally asked again "Why are you doing this??"

"Yes you guys did you part of the mission, but your cover was blown! We need real spies..."

Lennox then broke in "Woah woah! They didn't have a choice..."

The boss turned to him "And who may you be?"

Lennox stood straight and spoke with authority   "Major William Lennox."

The boss nodded "Well Major Lennox this does not concern and your... unique friends..." The boss said referring to the boys, who were standing around the humans listening.

"But I don't want to reassigned!" Just said, and tried to struggle free as the men tried to take her away.

"Judy we will figure this out!" Craig said.

K.C growled "We had to blow our cover!"

The boss snapped back "As I said before that doesn't matter! It doesn't matter that you HAD to, you did and that broke out rules! Which means immediate evacuation from the agency."

The boss glared at the Coopers and walked out, the men in black that had Judy followed. Judy looked back as she walked away, sad. Soon Judy ran back and hugged the Coopers, a group hug to be more specific.

"We will bring you back... just know... you are always apart of our family robot or not..." K.C said loud enough for everyone to hear, but it was towards her sister. Just nodded and soon walked to the men suits, head hanging low...

The Coopers looked at each other stunned at what just happened, but soon realization and sadness hitting them... What are they gonna do now?

////

Sorry for the errors!