Chapter 4

K.C was in the lunch break room, then Lennox came in. He was informers by Optimus that she was acting suspicious. Lennox came in and sat sat in front of her, watching her eating her lunch. K.C looked at Lennox weirdly.

"Um... Is every thing alright Major Lennox?" She asked.

"Uh yeah. Everything's alright. Just wanted to get to know you better."

K.C nodded "Oh! Ok what do you want to know about me?"

Lennox sighed and got comfortable in his chair "Where are you from?"

K.C took a sip of her water them answered "I am actually from California."

Lennox nodded "Cool..." But he wasn't a great after at keeping it cool.

K.C looked at him weirdly "Are you sure your ok? Your voice cracked?"

Lennox cleared his throat "Just my throats a little sore..."

K.C nodded and then stood up, picking up her trash "Well great talk, I have you go train..."

Lennox nodded "Go ahead..."

K.C nodded and threw her trash away, walking to the hanger. She made it to the hanger, but an announcement was made.

"All N.E.S.T soldier to the main hanger. We got new soldiers."

K.C sighed and walked with the others to the main hanger, finding the bots their too. K.C walked in and saw the line of soldiers, not all of them though. Soon each soldier stepped up and introduced themselves.

The first one went first "I soldier Axel Rodriguez."

The second one stepped "I am Chelsea Sanchez."

But then the third one stepped up and K.C gasped "Jolie..."

Everyone looked at K.C, who just froze. Soon everyone swayed away from K.C little outburst and turned back to the soldiers. Ironhide kept his eyes on her though.

The fourth one stepped up and K.C almost lost it.

"His I am soldier Abby Martin..."

K.C saw her mom and was signaling her to come to her, Kira did.

"I though we arrested them?!" K.C whispered in her ear.

Kira sighed "I don't know, but they probably escaped. Right now we have to keep our eyes on everyone."

K.C nodded then looked at Jolie and Abby, glaring at them both. Jolie and Abby just smiled at her acting all sweet, but they were evil!

()()()

Sorry for the errors!

And this is Jolie and Abby, from different episodes! Looks like they are working together now!

Jolie:

Abby: