Chapter 15

Then the bomb was counting down

"Five... Four... Three... Two... One..."

K.C closed her eyes, as the building engulfed in flames and metal exploded around her...

*****Continue*****

Smoke was all K.C smelled, flames was all she could see. She's laid on the ground, struggling to breath. She soon weakly lifted her head and saw light, but not from the fire. She tried standing up, but her legs felt like jello...

"K.C!!!" Kira shouted, breaking down into tears.

She managed to unlock Optimus' door and she ran towards the burning building "K.C!"

Ernie shouted and soon the coopers ran towards the building. Kira was then held back as was the rest of the family.

"LET ME GO! MY DAUGHTER IS IN THERE!" Kira shouted at the soldier, who was Lennox...

"K.C!" Judy shouted flipping a soldier on his back and continued running towards the building. But Bee caught her, she fought.

"LET ME GO! K.C!"

Craig tried to fight against the men that held him back, but soon multiple men had to stop him.

"MY DAUGHTER IS THERE! LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" Craig shouted.

Ernie fell to the ground in tears, his head in his hands.

Optimus transformed, but kept a close eye on Jolie and Abby who were still hand cuffed together. Optimus kneeled his head hanging low, soon the bots and soldiers followed his example. They all kneeled as the coopers hugged each other and cried in each other's arms.

Smoke was all K.C smelled, flames was all she could see. She's laid on the ground, struggling to breath. She soon weakly lifted her head and saw light, but not from the fire. She tried standing up, but her legs felt like jello. She hears the cries from her family.

She looks over and sees her leg was stuck under a wooden plank, she weakly lifted her other leg and tried kicking off the wooden plank. She knew that would not work, so we sat up groaning in pain. She laid her hands underneath the plank and lifted it with all her might.

She lifted it enough to swipe her leg out from under the plank. She dropped the plank, and felt some slight pain in her leg. She looked over and grabbed a nearby wall for support. She lofted her body, which felt lifting the heaviest cinder block. She yelled in pain, from putting weight on her bed leg.

She looked ahead and saw the light from outside, she started limping towards the light.

The bots and soldiers all arose from kneeling and looked sadly at the small family. But Bee looked at the burning building only to see something walk out of it. Bee whirled out a noise, catching everyone's attention.

Craig looked at where he was looking and his eyes widened.

"K.C!"

The other coopers all gasped, Craig was first to run to her, then the other followed. Craig wrapped her in a hug as well as the others, all crying and thanking god she is alive.

"My baby girl..." Kira cried.

"We thought you were gone..." Judy said.

K.C smiled and groaned "It takes a lot to get rid of me..."

The bots all smiled and Bee cheered like a little kid, while the other immature bots whistled and clapped.

K.C was alive... No one can take K.C cooper down that easily!

()()()()

Sorry for errors!!