Part 121: let's get to work ;) RATED R PART

Recap: you and Khalil are headed to his bedroom ;)!!!

(you guys get to his room and you walk over to his bed and sit down nervously looking around he gently closes he's bed room door just incase is parents or sister is home and he turned music on you know ;) ;) just "incase")

(YOUR POV)

I'm so fucking nervous right now I don't know I really trust Khalil and I love him...there I said it I love him and I really want to be his girl.....am I going to lose my virginity today. Is it going to be special. Dose he only want me for sex......I thought about all of this while he was putting music on....I watched him I'm not used to this whole sex thing so what do I do....take my clothes off? Lay down in a sexy way. Shit I hate being a virgin sometimes.........but I think I'm ready ;)

(END OF POV)

Khalil: (he sat next to her and put his fingers in her hair and started to kiss her neck seductively) listen....(kiss neck) (Y) um.....(sucks neck hard and she moans loud) if your not ready then we dont have to (he gets ontop of her and sucks her neck leaving hickeys)

(Y): (moaning and keeping her eyes closed) I(moans loud)......I think I .....(moans) I think I'm ready

Kahlil: (stops) i don't want to be the blame of ruining your life if we fuck (he gets off of her) you know if we ever stop being friends (he looks down)

(Y): lil its my decision (giggles and gets on his lap)

Khalil: I'm just going to want you more after this (he bites his lip and smiles at her)

(Y): same here (looks at his lips and lick hers)

(he laughs at her and pushes her down on the bed and kisses her neck some more she moans. And moans he got a huge boner so he started to get VERY touchy. He slid one of his hands on her but and the other on her boob while he sucked her neck this had to he the best feeling in both of their lives so they both moan and groaned......she takes her skinny jeans off and under she had boy shorts on so it looked like booty shorts.he reached in her panties (that word agitates me I hate it) and rubbed her vagina softy (I'm not saying pussy that's mad akward lmao) she moaned and shivered alot she then dug her fingers in his back.he quit kissing her neck and went to her lips to make out he began fingering and whispering dirty things in her ear It only got her more arose so she came on his finger)

(Y): (she moaned to the top of her lungs and bit his neck) uhhhhhh...mmmmhm. O shit lil fuck .stop.stop

Khalil: (goes slower and slower and stops fingering her) what baby (bites her ear)

(Y): I'm so horney right now (she licks her lips and kissed his lips)

Khalil: (kisses her with force) I LOVE when you get like this (he bites her bottom lip and starts to finger her agian)

(Y): (moaning and making out with him) lil......lil....I'm embrassed

Khalil: (kisses her) why (kisses her agian) don't be

(Y): do you not see what's on your finger

Khalil: (looks at her cum on his finger and licks it) yup I see it (licks his lips and smiles)

(Y): your nasty boy (she winks and gets on top trying to unbuckle his pants)

Khalil: slow down speedy lemme get that for you (he unbuckles his pants and takes them off)

( you saw his boner and wanted to touch is dick)

(Y): damn......you packing something heavy (she pokes his dick) AHHHH (she giggles)

Khalil: (winks) well you know I'm blessed ( he starts to jerk off while you start to kiss his neck) damn baby....ohhh fuck shit

(she moves his hand and start to touch his dick and give him a hand job)

(Y): (she stops and giggles) this is so akward (she gets off of him and turns off the music)

Khalil: no....no.no not fair it's not akward

(Y): (laughs and looks at his boner) yea it is lil (she picks up her pants)

Khalil: ugh FUCK MAAAAN I'll be right back (he goes in his bathroom to jerk off)

(Y): sorry (puts her pants on and walk to mirror and looks at her hair) holly shit (she goes to her purse/ book bag to go get her brush out and brushes her hair and puts in in high sloppy bun)