Part 157: hints ;)

Recap: Marquis and Janell are flirting while playing the driving game and everyone is waiting for the rest to come!!!

Chelsea: (Y) kyah told us to meet her by the door (grabs Ys arm and pulls her from khalil)

(Y): cock block (smirks) Kyah is a big girl she can walk in by herself (tring to let go of her grip)

Chelsea: just come the fuck on (laughs) you'll see Khalil like in five minutes 

(Y): (laughs) shut up (she sees Kyah) KYYY boo (runs to her and hugs her)

Kyah: Hey boo (hugs her back) everyone is taking long to come in (looks back)

(Y): o ight well Marquis is here (points behind her) 

Kyah: oh really (smiles) imma go say hi (starts to walk off) hey chels

Chelsea: hey ky (looks back and waves)

(kyah leaves and the rest is coming in. Roc Royal comes inside looking around and his eyes instantly went on to (Y) face and he started smiling and blushing while walking up to her and Chelsea)

Chelsea: (whispers to Y) why is he so happy to see you (smirking)

(Y): (smiles back at him and ignoring chelsea) dosnt he look adorble (in a daze)

Chelsea: (looks at her like shes crazy) WHAT?!?

(Y): (jumps cause she scared her) what damn (shocked face)

Chelsea: (looks at her like shes stupid) you have KHAlil and KYAH has roc boo remmeber (hits her arm softly)

(Y): shut up bitch (laughs) I know im just saying (roc reaches them and she keeps talking but now looking at roc) he looks cute (smiles at him)

(roc blushes)

Chelsea: (looks at them two) um imma gooo (puts her hands on Ys shoulders and whispers to her) remember thats your cousins man 

(Y): (getting annoyed) get the fuck out of my face chels your being annoying 

(chelsea leaves)

Roc: im confused (smirks with his hands in his pockets)

(Y): (smiles) dont worry about it (hugs him) how are you bro

Roc: (hugs her back with his hands on her lower waist) i know you said I look cute today (hugs her tighter) thank you. but you look real sexy with them shorts (makes sure no one is looking and grabs a hand full of her but)

(Y): boooooooy (blushes and bites her lip) welp (whispers under her breath) I'm horny now 

Roc: (winks at her) mmm me to (licks his lips)

(Y): stop roc (smiles)

(roc keeps looking at her)

(kelli, prodigy, ray ray, cathy, jessica, and jacob walks in laughing)

(Y): hey guys (gives everyone huggs) the rest is in the arcade 

boys but roc: OH really (they run to the games)

kelli: you look cute besti (smiles) khalil is here

(Y): (looks at roc and sees hes sad) yea my boo is here (smiles)

Kelli: (smiles) thats why (walks th the arcade)

cathy: imma go with that hoe (smiles)

Jessica: (grabs ys hand) lets go boo (walks with her)

(Y): (looks back at roc and tells him to come on) ight we should sleep over somones house today (smiks and looks back at roc)

roc: (smirks at her and watches her walk from behind and looking at her but in the short shorts) what about in me and the guys sweet

Jessica: (turns around) really (smiles) yay

roc: (shruggs) yea sure. me, roc, ray, and prods girls (looks at y and smirks) sleep in our rooms. but you and others might have to take the floor or a couch (laughs)

Jessica: what ever (smiles and rolls her eyes)

(Y): (winks) im down 

Roc: (winks back) good