Part 115: Love means stress :/

Recap: you guys are still playing truth or dare and princeton wants janell to confess!!!

Janell: w-wu-what do you mean (constantly putting her hair in her mouth)

Prince: (puts his hands on his eyes) janell answer the question...please (takes a deep breath)

Kyah: roc uh do you want to go get some ice cream? (tugs on his shirt giving a signal to leave)

Roc: nah I'm good (smiles and stares at Princeton talk)

Kyah: (glares at him) roc let's go (hits him on the arm)

Roc: ouch damn (rubs his arm) let's go then

(kyah and roc go to get ice cream)

Janell: (looks nervous and tapping her feet) uh I think it's (Y) and Khalil's time up.....I'll go get them

Prince: janell your avoiding the question (gets up)

Janell: (gets tears in her eyes) I didn't do anything b-baby......I can't believe you don't.....trust me (she storms out the room)

Prince: fuck (looks down)

(Princeton walked back and forth in the living room for about 5 minutes and finally had the balls to go up and apologize for the suspicion)

Prince: (knocks on her bedroom door) umm nells?.......it's Princeton open up....(she dosent answer but he hears he crying).....baby I'm sorry I didn't trust you..I can't lose you baby (he's voice sounds like he's chocking)

Janell: go home (she sniffs and continues crying)

Prince: baby don't make me leave here feeling bad.....baby please give me a kiss (leans his head on the door)

(she finally opens the door)

Prince: (he looks up and smiles) thank you baby (reaches for a hug)

Janell: like I fucking said go..home (she slams the door in his face)

(Princeton drops his arms back to his sides and his smile fades)

Prince: FUUUUCK MAN (he yells and storms out the house)

(he leaves)

(back to Khalil and your part ;))