Part 112: It's all about no drama and being with the boy friend <3333

Recap: Princeton just picked you up so you guys can go out for brakefast.

(you guys are on your way to the place that's a surprise and you fall asleep because your still tired)

Prince: so Nell I can't wait till I give one of your presents on you brithd- (ends the sentence while looking over at her and seeing she's knocked out) never mind (he smiles)

(you guys finally get there)

Prince: aye baby (looks over at her trying to wake her up) nelly (shaking her softly) nells wake up babe (shakes her alittle more) o damn man (checks time) the reservations are due like in 10 minutes shhhhhhit (he dosent want to be aggressive by waking her up) aye baby (tickels her)

Janell: (sleep talking) no stop I can't tell him..............I love him.......kiss me boy (smiles in sleep)

Prince: (confused face) what the hell? (slaps her on the butt) wake up jay.

Janell: (wakes up) ahhh damn prince (rubs her butt)

Prince: were here let's go (smiles and gets out)

(he walks to her side letting her out)

Janell: thank you princey poo (grabs his hand and holds it on their way inside)

Prince: (laughs) oh boy (kisses her cheeck) you didn't get enough sleep last night? (he talks while looking forward)

Janell: (looks up at him) ah nah not really their was alot on my mind (looks guilty)

Prince: (look at her) awww tell me what was it (skeptical)

Janell: ......................you (smiles nervously and in hesitation)

Prince: (looks away) mmmmmmhm (smirks)

Janell: (tugs his arm alittle) you don't believe me (fake sad face)

Prince: noooope (smiles let go of her hand and starts to run to the door)

Janell: you ass (giggles and runs after him)

(they get inside)

Janell: I didn't even notice we are at Dave and busters (smiles and looks around)

Prince: (talks to the lady that seats them and comes back to you) yup (kisses her on the lips)

Service1: follow me you to (smiles)

(they follow her to go sit down)

Janell: thank you (smiles)

Service1: no probeblm (smiles and walks away)

Prince: (btw they are in a booth) aye come sit next to me jay (pats the space next to him)

Janell: (laughs) no boy (picks up the menu)

Prince: girl get over here (try's to put her menu down)

Janell: (shocked) better stop before I bite your ass (giggles)

Prince: (laughs) no you not

Janell: wanna bet (raises one eyebrow)

Prince: just come

Janell: (looks up at him) what does it look like us sittin next go eachother and theirs a empty booth onthe other side..

Prince: I wanna cuddle (puppy dog face)

Janell: (smiles) aw fine (she goes to sit next to him.)

Prince: (when she finally sat down he sealed his arms around her and began making out with her) mmmmm

Janell: ( puts her hands in his hair) prince........(kiss)......prince stop (blushes) were in public

Prince: (blushes) I don't give a fuck (laughs)

Janell: (laughs) of course you don't

(the date goes on they ate made out more and then they finally played games in the arcade part of Dave and busters I'm going to skip to when he drops her off home)

Prince: imma come in (smiles)

Janell: (smiles) ight fine (acts like she don't want him to come in)

(they go inside)