Part 124: cause I love her <333

Recap: roc tells you he still feels for you!!!!

(after roc does what he dose you walk to janell's house alone thinking about Khalil and roc. Who does she like more? Will she give roc a chance? She's confused and she really don't want her dear cousin kyah to find out they are best friends and she don't want her and kyah to fight she loves her to much)

(she gets to janell's house)

(Y): (at the front door looking up at janell's bedroom window) AYE NELL IM HERE OPEN THE DOOR BITCH (she yelled with her eyes closed)

Janell: (opens her window and looks out) aye are you serious with all that yelling you tryna get my neighbors to call the cops on us agian (she slams the window closed)

(janell opens the door)

(Y): heeeey (she squzzes her tight) now move (pushes her aside and walks in the kitchen)

Janell: (walking behind her) my nigga you do know I have a doorbell right (she points at her front door)

(Y): so I'm special (smiles and starts to peel a orange)

Janell: yeeeeea sure you are (sits on the counter)

(Y): (she stops peeling for a second a gives janell the finger) Take that

(janell runs over to you and jumps on your back trying to pull you down)

(Y): yoooo....(struggling) get off of me or I'm leaving (spinning around)

Janell: Nooooo (hops off of her back) ok sawey (baby voice)

(Y): (laughs) it ok now lets talk about All the boys we dealing with (eats her orange)

Janell: ight lemme go.....wait w-wu-what you mean boyS damn I'm only dealing with one (she opens her eyes wide)

(Y): (chuckles) me three (holding up three fingers)

Janell: (shaking her head) oh no.....please tell me Princeton is not one of them you little ho*

(Y): (gasps) no he's not bit*h (smacks her arm) it's khalil, twist, and..........(sighs) and roc (she looks down)

Janell: ROC....i thought. I thought. Your COUSIN kyah was dealing with him (talking loud and shaking her)

(Y): (closes her eyes) yea I know I feel like.......like shi* just don't judge me (throws the orange peels away

Janell: (hugs her like a mom would) I would never you didn't judge me when I told you about the diggy thing so I won't do that to you (lets her go) BUT I will tell you that that's wrong

(Y): I know but he made the move first (sighs)

Janell: tell me about EVERYTHING and I'll tell you mine

(they tell eachouther all the drams they are going threw and after they go to janell's room to watch movies and reminisce after a while they knocked out on janell's huge bed)