Part 147: did you just waist my time?

Sorry guys I'm on punishment :/

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Recap: Janell and princeton made love. Aye ;)!!!

(in the morning)

(PRINCETON'S POV)

I wake up with a smile across my face thinking about what happened last night with me and my baby boo..I'm awake but I lay there with my eyes closed. Last night was wow! I loved every moment and I love her. She was my first time and I'll never forget it certainly wasn't a mistake because she loves me and I love her I just know it! Nothing better then waking up next to someone you love :)

(END OF POV)

( JANELL'S POV)

I can tell hes awake since last night we really connected with one another. It was his first time and he's way better then the other 2 (diggy and tevin) I've been with and they were experienced lmao. I love him.....but so much that I'm all torn up thinking about what me and diggy done while I was with himi it's so bad..and I want him to find out from me rather then someone else....but I'm having second thoughts not to and to see how far this lie will go on but a's we all know they don't last for to long I guess if he loves me he'll understand even though it was for a damn dare I feel like a damn criminal well here it goes

(END OF POV)

janell: (rolls over and lays her head on his chest) morning soldier (giggles)

Prince: (smirks) hello beautiful...how you sleep (kisses her forehead)

Janell: (forces a smile) I slept like a baby (giggles)

Prince: aye I did a good job (winks)

Janell: I love you (kisses him softly)

Prince: I love you more (kisses her back)

Janell: I know (frowns)

Prince: way to mess up the game jay (sarcasm)

Janell: your going to hate me (tiers and sits up)

Prince: (sits up to holding her back) never baby never.....what's wrong

Janell: never mind (sniffs and gets up)

Prince: TELL me I hate that Nell.....please baby tell me (following her)

Janell:........(crying) I can't

Prince: (holding her shoulder) tell me who hurt you it wasn't me (let's her go)......right?

Janell: no diggy

Prince: WHAT THE FUCkKKK DID HE DO (yelling alittle)

Janell: (crying) he didn't do anything.....we ......we had...had sex (crys in her hands)

Prince: (backing up until his back crashes into the wall and he slides down slowly to the floor and sits there in shock) wu-wu

Janell: baby....baby (still crying an looking at him)

Prince: no (still shocked and about to cry)

Janell: no? (crying super hard) no no no what no what (yelling)

Prince: your lying don't play I didn't waste my time on you you love me....no (crying in anger)

Janell:........baby (starts to walk over to him)

Prince: no...no.no.no....noo don't call me baby.....anymore no (shaking his head and clenched his fist)

Janell: I'm sorry it ment nothing I love you not that trifling nigga baby...I mean Jacob (sits next to him and panicking)

Prince: (mad a's helll) get the Fuckk away from me.....now (gets up and gets his stuff together)

Janell: your leaving.....are you braking up with me (crying and chocking on every word)

Prince: (ignores her) I gave her my virginity and my .....my heart and she does this to ME this fucking bitchh (punches a hole in the wall)

Janell: (gets scared and yells on the top of her lungs) prince....Jacob....I'm sorry

Prince: (rushes up to her in her face) loose my fuckking number, memories, thoughts.....my everything and don't you ever....EVER say my name.....theres no more lives your fuckking game is over.....you dirty hoe

(she refelxes and punches him on the face)

Janell: (gasps) oh my god prince...baby I'm so sorry (going by his side)

Prince: YOU BITCHH WHAT THE HELLL (holding his eye) don't touch me (he swings and ends up back slapping her leaving her face red) holly o my god (shocked looking at her cry on the floor)

Janell: get out of my house now....NOW GET OUT (rubbing her face and crying)

Prince: I'm sorry...I'm so sorry I just got so so I- (gco)

(she starts crying like crazy on the floor yelling and screaming Princeton picks her up off the floor and she kicks and screams to the top of her lungs. He lays her on the bed)

Prince: (kisses her cheek) baby ...baby I'm sorry...so sorry...I didn't mean to

Janell: (crying hard) you.you.you hit me

Prince: (kisses her cheek I'm sorry) I love you but sometimes you have to let go of your loved ones......it's over don't bother to talk to me I'm serious (he walks out the room with his head down)

(janell crawls under covers and crys for the rest of the day)