Part 135: take it no Mersey

Recap: kyah and roc are finally going out now!!!

Roc: (pulls back from the kiss and smiles) I'll be right back baby (he gets up slowly and she just stares at him smiling)

Kyah: hurry back (winks)

(ROC'S POV)

Damn what a kiss with (Y).........damn...sh*t I mean with kyah the real reason I left is that I wanted to go look for (Y) I need to tell her my feelings maybe that will help me get over her I need some advised but from her. And her only

(END OF POV)

(sorry guys I added (Y)'s point of view again from one of the past chapters because for those who forgot what (Y) was doing that led to this next part)

(YOUR POV)

Wait why did Kelli and Cathy Mystriously tell me to go to the basement with all the winking? Who's down there? I'm not going to lie I was scared to go so I procrastinated by walking around the party talking and getting drinks. Ugh it go time now I really want to know who's down there cause it won't ecsape my mind. Now I'm thinking it's either roc or even Khalil....I could be wrong but I'm almost sure I mean I haven't even seen roc and I after Khalil talked to me he said he'll be right back so who is it? I guess it's to me to find out. I walked slowly towards the my basement door and a's I walked I watch everyone have a good time and spotted roc and kyah grinding on the wall.......:( I guess that solves the mystery alittle it's not roc in the basement so that leaves kahlil..........after I saw my cousin and roc grinding it only reminded me the day I met him and we danced it was magic but I need to shake it out of my head and keep Khalil on my mind Khalil.Khalil.khalil....only kahlil. Fuc* I just thought o roc agian but look at him he's so.so ugh damn ok stop (Y) I placed my hand on the cold metal door knob and looked back at kyah and roc dance one more time before I went to the basement and a tear filled my eye I don't even know why Im not even that sad roc looked up and saw my face changing from happy to a sad look I hurry and went down to the basement closing the door behind me before he could talk to me then I locked it. I walked slowly down the creeking stairs rubbing my eyes and looking around......hello I spoke softly hoping to get a answer but I didn't it's like a horror movie down here so I turned the light on...........

(END OF POV)

(Y): (looking around) uh anyone down here (she waits 3 minutes for a answer but there was still no answer) damn Kelli and Cathy pranking me again those bitches (she smirks and sits down on here sofa)

(she's texting asking if Khalil is coming until she hears her toilet flush in her basement bathroom she looks around alert and about to run but to scared to do so she sits there still staring at the door with her eyes wide and her mouth open)

???: (the person hid behind a shadow) did I scare you (sits next to her on the couch)

(Y): (smiles and takes a deep breath) thank goodness it's just you diggy I was scared out of my mind (she giggles)

Diggy: (smiles and touches her inner thigh) yea just me

(Y): (looks down at his hand and shivers) dig no......not me

Diggy: (touches her chin) what do you mean cutie

(Y): I mean your not going to get my pussy like you did to janell (she stands up and starts to walk to the stairs to go back upstairs)

Diggy: (grabs her wrist and pulls her forcefully) wait! (looks down) I knew she was easy so that's why I delt with her but your different and I just want you (he holds her hands)

(Y): (blushes) she's my fucking best friend dont talk shit about her (snatches her arm away) plus I bet you say that to everything with a vagina you asswhole

Diggy: bitch where are you going (pulls her arm hard) your going to give me what I want (holding her neck choking her alitltle)

(Y): (crying and tiers are pouring down her face) pllllllease diggy I'm sorry please LET ME Go PLEASE (she's shaking)

Diggy: I'm not letting you do nigga till you give me head (pushes her down and unzips his lands)

(Y): diggy no (crawling away) please its me .....why are you doing this

Diggy: (walking slowly up to her) because........I'm the bad guy.