[2] Kids.. Time To Go

Demi's P.O.V

I was backstage being pampered like always. Getting ready to go on stage to preform.. But I wasn't happy. I wanted something more in life.. I wanted to be happy..

But I wasn't, I wasn't complete. I needed something to care for.. My siblings suggested a dog, Or a cat. But that wasn't it.

My mother Dianne suggest adoption. That was the word that was on my mind. Adoption.

I never thought I wanted kids. I have the space but.. I never.. Ever... Thought I would consider it. Would my fans be pleased?..

"Demi.. Demi.. We need you in the wing.. Your on in 1.." I nodded. A little shocked yet not showing it. I made my way into the wing.

I was handed a mic and I plastered my famous smile. Don't get me wrong I love my job. But my mind still wander to adoption constantly.

I smiled hugely while I ran onstage all pumped up. "Hello Miami!!"

Myah P.O.V

"Ok everyone in the living room on the floor!" Foster Mother yelled loudly.. I rushed all the kids to the living room.. Jay sat on my lap. I had him wearing my sweater since it was cold.

"Now... You brats will be moving into another orphanage.. Because I am tired of dealing with you disgusting brats." She screeched. Everyone was here but Ava.

"Anyway were getting paid to move you.. Anyway the state send you all new clothes to move. However your leaving the way we sent you. Your moving today. Another social worker in taking you. Go to your room now!" She screamed. We all nodded and scurried to our rooms. New clothing was set on our mattress.

I guess to take with us.. Foster mother came in and locked the shackles around our ankles. Foster mother shot us all a drunk glare and left. But before she did she smack me upside the head for fun.

Screams were started up again. Ava's I'm guessing. Then other door shot open. The Foster mother Son was there. Dragging Ava by a leash naked. Jay belly flopped onto the mattress.. Covering his eyes.

She had bruises everywhere. Big bruises where on her thighs and wrist. Blood trickled down her legs. She was crying.

"Please Stop! Leave her alone!" I yelled at the Foster Mothers Son. He tied the end of Ava's leash to the huge metal pole in the middle of the room. He than came up to me. All in silence while he did this.

He pushed me back onto the mattress and put his hand up my dress. He swiftly went into my underwear to finger me.

It hurt. A lot. I scream and cried. I wanted him to stop.. I felt sick to my stomach.. He than unlocked my shackle and pulled me by my hair out of the room.

"Mom.. This is my last day with her. I'm making it count.." He yelled before pushing me into the special room.

I heard a faint Ok.. Than the sound of the locking door.

It all happened so fast clothes came off and he was on top of me on the queen sized bed. He tied me in the center of it. My hands tied over me and my legs tied apart from each other. When he finished inside of me he kissed me. Trailing his lips to my growing breast. He sucked on my nipples. Biting them a little. He rubbed me down there for a little. Than made me suck on his downer area.

I was a young girl being raped by this grown adult.. I was disgusted yet use to it. This happened almost every week. I soon started to bleed. He only licked it up like a dog.. Soon he got board and sent me back to my room.

God please help me.. I was bleeding and crying silently. However the best words were spoken later that night.

"Kids.. Time for you to leave!"