[6] Kill Him.. And Her Story

Demi's P.O.V**

"What!?! I swear to god what man would do that to a child?.. A fourteen year old, twelve year old, ten year old and five year old child was sexually abused by a grown man.. That's disgusting!" Wilmer basically screamed..

The Nice woman Candice sadly nodded.. Her husband was in the kitchen preparing food for the kids..

"Wilmer calm down.. You'll scare the children here.." I told Wilmer calmly.

"Demi don't tell me to calm the-" I cut him off quickly with widen eyes.

"Wilmer watch your tongue there's child around!" I say with a pissed off surprised look..

"I'm sorry Dems.. I'm just so...I don't know.. Im just so Disgusted. How can a man do than to children who haven't even probably hit puberty.. Than touch a little boy?.." He said more calmly.

"Wilmer I understand.. I feel the same. But let's keep that on the low ok.." I state rubbing his back.. He nodded and so did I.

"Well there's ten of them.. If you separate them they'll be deviated. However they oldest one.. Myah.. She's.. Huh.. A real.. Sad case.." She states with her old voice..

"What her story.." I ask..

"Well she's been through the most.. Do you want to know.. It's a sad long one.. The police explained it to me.. It took really long.." I woman croaked. I looked at Wilmer who nodded. Than I nodded.

"Well than.. She was born into a poor family.. Her father beaten her mother almost everyday.. Everyday till Myah was around two Than he started hitting her. He burned, whipped and hit her. He even cracked beer bottle over her head.. This went on till she was five.. Her mother was a rape victim.. Myah was a rape baby. Than her father raped her mother again and she had another baby when Myah was three years old..
One day he came home very angry. He grabbed Myah one day and threw her from inside the house right threw the second story window.. Glass shattered all over her.. Remember.. Her brother who was not ever named.. Was than almost killed by her Father right in front of Myah.. Than her mother was killed..
They put away her father away. Myah went to the hospital with a few broken bones.. A month or two later her brother and herself was put in a home.. They took away her brother.. The only thing she had left off her mother..
This home was own by a man and woman. She was the first child ever there. She was sexually assaulted from the age of five by the man.. She was cut by blades with rubbing alcohol poured onto her open wounds.. She was even beaten with metal poles, sticks and spikes..
She was starved and brutalized.. Most of her teeth was knocked out, she goes blind in one eye from time to time, she was burned to where she couldn't cry nor scream anymore.. Nobody would do anything.. She couldn't say anything but she was screaming..
Her mother was dead, her brother was taken, her father abused her, she was put in a home, she was than sexually assaulted, she was tortured, she fell in an eating disorder and depression, she had missing teeth, scars covered her back.. By then she was seven.. Than the others with twenty time less horrid backgrounds started coming to the home.. Sharing her torture.. She was a hero.. She was a survivor.. This went on till she was fourteen.. The age she is now.. She lost her emotions.. She doesn't come out of her room.. She doesn't let go of the kids.. All because of her past.. It's over now yet she doesn't see that.. All she ever knew was torture.. All she ever learn was pain and sadness..."

The elderly woman poured out Myah story like it was told to her every day.. Well with a story like that it's hard to forget..

While we cry over a stubbed toe this girl was sitting through only gritted teeth while being burn with a hot poker..

Tears fell from both of mine and Wilmer's eyes. Wilmer looked like he was going to kill someone.. Now we knew her story.. And we were going to change it forever..