[11] Myah! Not Everyone is Out to Get You!

Lily's P.O.V

It's already been a full week now living her.. Wilmer nor Demi yelled at any of us.. I just sat on my white fluffy bean bag and messed around with my tablet Max got for me. Hope, Sky, River and Ava are hanging out in the living room watching movies.

Jade, Myah and Jamie we're currently talking right now in Myah and Jamie's room. Noah and Jay were outside in the backyard playing ball.

I was happy that Jay wouldn't even remember he abuse when he grows up.. I heard soft giggling coming out of Myah and Jamie's room.

At least Myah is being happy.. She hasn't been happy in a long time.. She doesn't smile nor show emotion. And huge dark circles cover the under of her eyes.

Her hair is a usually a mess, and she foreigns a fake smile when she's around us.. I wish I could tell her that she doesn't  have to be fake around us.. But I can't talk. I haven't said a word since the night my father screamed at me to shut up.. I never talked again from that day..

Myah wears long sleeves a lot. I thought to myself.. But when she goes to reach for something or she stretches, I can see her scars, cuts, burns and bruises.. She tries to hide them from us.. Pretend there fake.. Sadly I know they are there. We all know. But Myah likes to pretend a lot.

Myah says lying is bad so she pretends. I never understand.. I'm only a few years anyway.. Sighing. I popped another piece of fruit into my mouth and starred at my tablet screen once more..

Jamie's P.O.V

Myah giggled happily as I pretended to act really stupid and a pirate queen.. I never seen Myah giggled..

"Myah.. Your laughing?.." I asked jokingly.. She automatically stopped laughing and starred at me.

"No I wasn't.. I wasn't laughing.." She said looking at me..

"Myah I heard you! So did Jade!" I argued. Jade nodded her head.. "Whether you want to admit it or not you were having fun!"

"I'm not allowed to have fun! Fun isn't word in my dictionary!" Myah shot back.

"Myah when are you going to not be so stubborn and realize not everyone's out to get you?.." I huffed standing up.. I put my hands on my hips.

"You don't know that Jamie! I'm not going to trust them so they can hurt me!" Myah screamed at me, she stood up crossing her arms. I was an inch shorter than her, but I was tall and slim so I was able to stand taller than it seemed.

"Myah! That's not true! Wilmer isn't like your dad or his friends.. Nor is he like Foster Mothers son! Demi isn't your mom or Foster Mother! Not everyone's out to get you!" I screamed in her face. Pointing my finger at her.

"Get the fuck out of my face right now.." Myah said through gritted teeth.

I smirked, "You don't like me bringing up your parents or Our Foster Parents huh?..l I questioned raising my eye brows.. Myah had her hands clenched to her side.

"NOT EVERYONES LIKE THEM! THERE NOT GOING TO HURT YOU MYAH! THERE NOT GOING TO RAPE OR TOUCH YOU MYAH! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR STUBBORN HEAD!" I screamed at her before running out the room slamming the door.

I ran downstairs and into the kitchen. I sat at the little island in the middle of the kitchen.. I sighed and sat on one of the three stools and put my head in my hands..

Ok guys! I experimented with different P.O.Vs.. You guys like?.. Tell me in the comments! Don't worry.. I just wanted to use different people.. Considering they other kids are apart of the story as well.