[13] Blue Lips

Demi's P.O.V

"I just don't know Wilmer.. I'm worried. What if she hurts herself?.. Alex had it and he ended up in the hospital more than once.." I stated to Wilmer. I was cuddling with him on the couch.

"Yes, but Demi, Alex is a boy. Boys having ADHD and dyslexia is different to Girls having ADHD and dyslexia.." Wilmer pointed out..

"But I'm scared. River is soo.. I can't explain. She reminds me just like Alex!" I stated loudly.. Gesturing towards my best friend Alex.

"Well.. We're enrolling them in school next week.. Besides Jay and Lily who will go to a baby sitter who teaches them shapes and colors... We'll get River Tested.."

"Ok.. Now onto the next problem.." Wilmer nods for me to continue. "We gotta prepare the kids for court.. And that means get Lily to talk and Myah to trust.." I said..

"Why can't Myah trust us?.." I asked looking at Wilmer with teary eyes.

"She's going to live here forever.. And I want her Wilmer.. I want her to meet my Parents and I want to see her grow and have a boyfriend.."

"Well I don't know about a boyfriend.. Unless he wants me to hang him up by his balls with a scratchy rope.." Wilmer stated. I giggled and wiped away a tear..

"There goes my laugh-ie Demi.." He whisper. I snuggled closer to him..

"We need to gain Myahs trust Wilmer.. Than everyone else will automatically trust us. Myahs the link.." I felt Wilmer nod in agreement..

I than heard footsteps running away from me and Wilmer. "I think that was Myah.." I said. "Let me go check on her.."

Wilmer replied with an "Ok,"

I untangled myself from Wilmer and gently walked upstairs.. I heard soft shuffling. I stopped right outside Myah's and Jamie's Door.

I listened quickly to there conversation..

"Why don't you trust her?." I heard someone whisper. I'm guessing it was Jamie.

"Jamie just drop it.." I could here Myah whisper back..

"Myah!?.." I could hear Jamie Hiss..

"You really want to know why Jamie?.." I heard Myah shoot back.. I'm guessing Jamie nodded cause she stood silent..

"Because Jamie! She's just like my mother. Her features, her music, her voice, her sweetness is all like my mother. Jamie my mothers dead.. I don't want to see Demi die to. I don't want to trust her or love her to be taken away from her Jamie... I can tell Demi's nice.. But what if something happens?.. What if she dies Jamie?. Just like my mother?.. " I heard Myah sigh..

"I'm sorry Myah.. But can you please... Please.. Trust her.." I opened a door a creak but they couldn't hear me. Myah and Jamie were on there knees in the center of there room..

"Please Myah.. I know you were raped, I know he killed your mother, I know they took your brother, I know you were abused.. But Myah.. Your a survivor! Myah you survived! They killed you but you lived! Myah you cheated death! Myah you may think your the bad guy, cause you think you did something wrong to deserve this but Myah, your a survivor! Your a hero!.." Both girls had there eyes closed. And there hands clenched to the side of them..

"Myah.. Can you sing to me?.." I heard Jamie ask. Myah nodded.. Myah took a hold of Jamie and rocked her on her lap.

She started singing..  (Play Song Above! You can either read it or listen to it!)

"He stumbled into faith and thought,
God this is all there is
The pictures in his mind arose
And began to breathe
And all the gods in all the worlds
Began colliding on a backdrop of blue

Blue lips
Blue veins

He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child
And all the people hurried past
Real fast and no one ever smiled

Blue lips
Blue veins
Blue, the color of the planet from far, far away

He stumbled into faith and thought,
God this is all there is
The pictures in his mind arose
And began to breathe
And no one saw and no one heard
They just followed lead
The pictures in his mind awoke
And began to breed

They started off beneath the knowledge tree
Then they chopped it down to make white picket fences
They marched along the railroad tracks
And smiled real wide for the camera lenses
They made it past the enemy lines
Just to become enslaved in the assembly lines

Blue lips
Blue veins
Blue, the color of the planet from far, far away

Blue lips
Blue veins
Blue, the color of the planet from far, far away

Blue, the most human color

Blue lips
Blue veins
Blue, the color of our planet from far, far away..."

A/N! Ok guys my schedule is up go look at my Bio! Love y'all! Hope y'all like the song!! Comment, Like, Share!