[3] Canada Is A WonderFul Place

(There new clothes are the clothes on top)

Myah P.O.V

We were with the social worker. Who was a lovely person. However not everyone spoke. We all got dress in our new clothes and our hair was comb and made nicely by herself.

"Trust me this Orphanage is nice and full of other children.." The Social Worker, who was named Jess said. M

"That's what they said last time.." Little Jade whispered to me.. Jade was found on the streets as a newborn by the street roughies, they raised her. However they soon went to jail when she was four. So she was left alone begging for money since the roughies wasn't there to steal her money, food, or clothing.

Really they were trying to help the girl they raised. But got caught with the stolen items of bread, milk and a few dollars for Jade. She was out there alone till late. However I simply nodded with agreement to Jades comment.

"What was that Jade.." Fear filled Jades eyes.. She knows like the rest of us not to mumble.

"Nothing Ma'am.. Please don't be mad." Jade whispered. Tears rocking her eyes. I nudged her a little in the side. She quickly wiped them away.

We were being pulled in an old fashion wagon. Out here in the west this is how it was. River was sitting next to the driver.. She climb up on one of the horses pulling the wagon. She was giggling and being cute and all.. That's when we pulled up into the huge house..

Kids were running around outside of the large house. A nice elderly looking woman and an elderly looking man sat on the porch. They were obviously chatting.

The sight of a man crept me out. Ava began to whimper. She cuddle closer into me. Jade and Jamie's eyes widen at the sight of him. 

I attempted to reassure the girls who were raped just like me. I took most of there punishments of rape though. However sometimes I couldn't stop our rapist.

"Girls what's wrong?.."

"Heh, they don't like adults that much. That's all." I responded.. This is gonna take a while to get used to.. Maybe..

Demi's P.O.V

I finished my concert and was already on my way to my tour busses. It was a lone tour.. My boyfriend Wilmer was now in Canada on his tour.

I can't wait to see him. Him and his Spanish accent. We talked recently about the adoption..

Maybe I'll meet him up in Canada?.. I can ask my manager to help me set it up. I thought about the idea. I was pretty happy or can say excited about seeing my boyfriend after two months.

I quickly walked to the trucks that held my people. "Phil?.." I called out loudly.

Phils head popped out of a door. "What did I do?.." He asked playfully. I giggled and the rest of his body popped out.

"Demi.. What's up?."

"Phil, I want to go to Canada.." I state firmly.

"I knew by now you would want to go there... So boys.. We're going to Canada.. Demi I already have a show booked for you.. You'll be singing your Confident Album.." He states simply.

I nodded. "Thanks Phil," I hugged my manager and squealed before running off to my room.

I'm going to see Wilmer!