Sixteen

a/n: this is dedicated to kingtronler because we made a deal that if I updated again this week they would update their Tronnor book Baby Girl so yeah, check it out and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

[NOT EDITED]

Third Person:

From the moment Troye received his baby in his arms, he hadn't set him down. It was love at first sight, and holding his baby gave him the best feeling in the world. He couldn't describe it, and it wasn't anything he had ever felt before. It was new and made his heart swell every time the baby smiled in his sleep or yawned and a cute noise would leave his lips.

Troye found his baby utterly adorable, never imagining that him and Joe would make such a perfect baby. Joe, Troye thought sadly as he looked at their baby. He wondered if Joe ever thought about the baby or if he was concerned in any way. Probably not. Joe had the audacity to claim that the baby wasn't his so both Troye and the baby were the least of his worries. Joe was happy now, with his new boyfriend and life, and Troye was happy too. He has Connor, Tyler and Korey, and now... He looks at his baby boy and smiles, still haven't yet to pick a name.

"I like Finn," Troye said, and looked at Connor who was sitting next to him on a chair, coloring an adult coloring book that Tyler had lent him when he and Korey dropped by. Connor put the book aside and smiled as he looked at Troye.

"Really?" Troye nodded and smiled as he looked at the baby in his arms.

"Yeah." Standing up, Connor leaned over and kissed Troye on the top of his head and then bent over to kiss Finn on his temple.

"Hello, Finn." The baby stired in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. They darted around, trying to find a source of sound to know that he wasn't alone so Troye began humming, and Finn calmed then went back to sleep.

"God he's so cute. Well I'm gonna go get a nurse and let her know you picked a name so we can get his paperwork started. I won't be long." Troye nodded and smiled as Connor walked out of the room, and closed the door quietly. He sighed and continued to humm. The baby was due for another bottle in a few hours so maybe he'd take a nap too. He was tired and though Finn didn't cry or whine much--yet--the pain medication Troye was on really took a toll.

Closing his eyes, his humming ceased and he felt a wave of sleep come over him. But it then went out the window when the door burst open along with a group of loud voices.

"You can't just barge in like that-"

"My baby just had a baby! I'll barge in if I want too!" Troye hadn't heard that voice in so long, and hearing it now, it reminded him of the happy days he lived in Perth, and a life he never really knew why he left.

"Mom..." Troye's mother smiled and held her arms open as she walked over to her son. It had been two years since she's seen him and when Tyler had called her to her he was in the hospital, she didn't hesitate to get her things, and other children, and fly over to L.A. She wondered why her son had never contacted her, or why he felt like he couldn't talk to her but she was at fault as well. She was busy with work and trusted that her son was alright. There was never anything that told her other, until now. Maybe she should've picked up the phone sooner.

"Oh my baby," she said as she cradled his head. Being in his mothers arms made Troye feel like a child again and he hadn't realized how much he had missed her as well as all of his family. Peeking over her arm, he saw Steele, Sage, and Tyde awkwardly standing by the door, trying not to ruin their moment. "Why didn't you tell me?" His mother asked as she pulled away and looked at Finn who was still fast asleep even after all the ruckus his family caused.