2 Forbbiden loves

Hey every one you clearly survived up till now well this chapter involves ships

Angelxjason and CorbinxMax

Every momment will explore the love between each

Now if yiur uncomfertable with the piper and max skip it it's not like I'm forcing you

This is smut mainly so sexual themes warning active...

Now we begin
_____________________________

Jason returned home to find angel waiting "so your my u-uncle?-" "yes I should ha-"

"I love you!" She blurts out and kisses him cutting him off *sexual themes insue warning*

He kissed her back tongues exploring reaching dominance is the dance those tongues waltz Jason won the fight as angel moans submitting he slowly begins kissing down her neck electing whimpers and groans of pleasure from the fox the wolf picks her up bridal style and teleports them to his bed as they gaze into each other's eyes naked completely his red abnormally large canine cock proding her virgin folds "are you sure" he asks in a voice only discribed as full of concern for her, her only this was no brutal session no one night stand he did love angel and wanted to make sure she was willing that she was ok safe and felt that this was her chose "yes I love you Jason it matters not who you are your the one I love" she answers Jason slowly penetrates the folds of her virgin hole he met her hymen not long after she gives him a slight nod signaling it's ok and he takes her virginaty she whimpers and yelps the pain incredible but slowly it's gone she kiss him to tell him she's fine to continue he slowly thrusts his 15" of raw wolf meat into her folds knot hitting her clit making her writhe and moan the two panting locked in forever ever embrace he nibbles the special spot on her neck and Lapps her breast she never felt so good he speeds up as she says "faster go faster and harder" he obliged his knot slowly slipping in the knot locks in as he cums so hard so much into her cervix he knew she would carry his child it was not possible that she couldn't with the amount he gushed in her they lay in the glow after he kisses her whispering "I love you angel" and they soon slept...

On the far end half way across Zootopia max waited alone in his parents house they where gone for the week he was meditating seeing events to come when he here's a knock he opens the window seeing Corbin waiting "may I come in" he asks kindly clearly different from the wolf he met in that ally "of course partner we are a duo after all" he answes and helps him in "my parents are gone for a week so you can stay here are yiur needs coming back?" The boy asks worried for his freind "they are can I ask you a-" he was cut off my max unzipping his *smut warning look for the warning it's over it's a $ symbol scroll till that's what you see should you not care for underage consensual heavy petting to be polite*

The young wolf expertly took the Corbin's cock in his maw sucking it like a expert it was so soon he came the pup swallowed each and all of his spunk Corbin was shocked so young and he made him finish like pro Corbin collapses on maxes bed panting his red rocket hard still the pup climbs up impaling him self on the meaty appendage moaning like slut making Corbin cum with every bounce up and down the cock the pup makes soon both pass out from to much and fall asleep in each other's arms the cock still in the pup

$

In Corbin's mind he knew he found who he loves so the same though was in maxes head he loves him the piper and they vowed as they fell into slumber they would never part no matter what
_____________________________

Well that juicy stuff is done see you soon on
chapter/episode 18 :3